US$90
Acuarela Hostal(Burgos)(Great Value!)
US$64
Landa(Burgos)
US$171
All reviewsan affordable priceel caminoparking spacecity centrespainriojaeuro
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first hotel as I was starting off El Camino on for a couple of days.
It's the type of hotel I have on my radar screen wherever I'm traveling.
Fresh & comfortable, good location, personality and friendly staff @ an affordable price.

Relatively small room but it does the job well incl the AC.

Breakfast is serve yourself but has all the things you need.

This is where I'll stay next time I come back to Burgos.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017

When we arrived we had to wait too long to be checked in, not good after a long drive !
We had requested a parking space only to be told that the car park was full ! It was only by luck that we managed to get a space at the back of the hotel as it was a bank holiday weekend.

The hotel does not have enough staff, and is rather badly managed. This place is is in need of a face lift, tatty lamp shades and paper peeling off here and there.

The bed was not comfortable , too hard for me ! Breakfast was a shambles. There was a sign saying do not take food from this area on one table ??? and on another food area , the food was not being topped up with fresh, so if you arrive late there was very little choice !!

Who are the people giving this place good reviews ???

Room Tip: Front rooms could be noisy
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Now, I like breakfast and I was SO pleased on our departure to see that Los Braseros did it right! Super buffet breakfast with everything to keep you going for the day. Other hotel features were just as good, quiet space, comfortable room, efficient staff. Nice place all around!

Room Tip: Go for an upper floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2016

The hotel has a good/price value relation and is a nicely furnished. During our stay the room towards the street was a bit load in the night. Still the georgian receptionist was very very friendly and helpful, providing best service.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stayed at this hotel because we could not find any other. All the others were full.
I have to admit that the personnel were VERY nice and willing to help. The hotel was located in an area that was not very clean (to our surprise and dissapointment).

The building is very, very old and a bit runned down. However, the room, was very clean, simple and humble. The bathroom was, surprisingly, impecable.
As almost everywhere in Spain, rooms are almost always warm, and they are always surprise when we requested the lower the temperature, which the never do!

We never ate at the restaurant.

So, if you ask me, for an emergency, it is okay. Well located (but not in the cleanest area).

Hope this helps.