Room Mate Vega(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$75
  • Bar/Lounge
Aragon(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$42
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Gran Hotel Corona Sol(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$48
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$61
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$51
US$49
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Apartahotel Casablanca(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$33
US$32
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$42
Hostelworld.com
Hosteria Sara(Salamanca)(Great Value!)
US$46
Agoda.com
All reviewspensionshutterscafessquarehostellocation
Reviewed 2 November 2015

This hostel was a very nice and clean place to stay. Our room was very small but with a price of only 30 euro's per night for 2 people, we were very satisfied. The staff was patient when we tried to communicate with them in half English and half Spanish. Wifi is working properly and the location is just amazing! I would recommend this place to people who are looking for a low budget accommodation with great value!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2015

The views over Plaza Mayor from the balcony were great. However, the place is pretty blah. It's basically a dated hostel. Stay at any one of the nice hotels within a block or two of the plaza, and just experience the square from street level.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I lived in Salamanca many times and always promised myself that I would stay in Plaza Mayor one day. I was living in the South of Spain and was visiting Salamanca. I chose a random hostel in the Plaza Mayor. I do not know if all rooms have a window to the Plaza, but you must get one! It was the best view I have ever had in a hotel/hostel. I love the Plaza Mayor and it is so magical at night when all the lights are on. It is in the middle of everything in the city, as they say the heart of the city. The room was clean, wifi worked fine and staff was helpful. It was a great price to stay at the actual Plaza Mayor.

Room Tip: A window with a view to the Plaza Mayor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed here three nights in October of 2013. There were no rooms available overlooking Plaza Mayor so I settled for an interior room with a private bathroom. The room was approx. 50 square feet – large enough for a full sized bed and night stand. The bathroom was up two small steps with a small sink and VERY small shower. I found myself mopping up water after each shower due to the short curtain. Overall, for the price, my stay was fine. It was safe and clean – I spend most of my time out and about while traveling so a place to sleep is all I need. There were some noisy guests in a nearby room one night, but I guess that’s the chance you take when staying so close to the plaza where many party into the early hours of the morning. I imagine the rooms over-looking the plaza are lovely, but I’m sure the noise may make it difficult for light-sleepers. The cost was $20 per night – saving money of lodging allowed me to spend more on day excursions, paella and gelato. There is no elevator and there are many stairs to climb so beware if you have anything heavier than a backpack to haul. The staff can be somewhat difficult to get in touch with when you arrive/depart, but they eventually show-up. I wouldn’t recommend staying here with small children. Like others have mentioned here: "you get what you pay for."

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Singingsmith26
Reviewed 28 October 2013

You get what you pay for, and at the Pension Los Angeles, it's a fabulous view overlooking Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, and a very friendly welcome and helpful advice from the manager. It must be said, however, that the room is very dated, the bathroom tiny and in need of renovation, and the sound proofing minimal. Also be prepared to carry your bags to the top floor. Focus on the view, the location, and the price. For one night in Salamanca, it is a basic, clean option.

Room Tip: Reserve a room with a view of the Plaza Mayor when booking and pay the extra.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple