US$180
US$175
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$175
US$154
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$352
US$268
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$193
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Hotel Arc La Rambla(Barcelona)
US$165
US$126
Evenia Rosello(Barcelona)
US$131
US$104
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$138
US$110
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hostal Martinval(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
Priceline
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$1,881
US$1,816
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed here in March with my mum. We chose an apartment as I knew she would be tired from all the walking in the daytime and I wanted us to be able to eat at home. The owner was unable to meet us but the woman who takes care of it was lovely, she couldn't speak English but we were still able to communicate the info needed. The kitchen was small but it had everything you needed, kettle, microwave, cooker and enough cooking and eating implements for 4. The shower room was small but it had a powerful shower and the loo was separate. The living/sleeping area was large enough and there were 2 balconies. The room had air-conditioning/heater so even though we went in March and it was freezing, we were warm.

My only complaint was that there wasn't any spare blankets and so we were very cold at night without the heater on. I am sure if we had bothered to contact Oriol he would have provided blankets as when we asked for the dvd player that was mentioned on the website, it appeared the next day.

The area wasn't too noisy despite being very near a busy road and it was light enough to feel quite safe to walk down at night. There were mini supermarkets and some excellent cake shops near by. Universitat metro was only a couple of minutes away so the location was excellent. It was difficult to find initially due to there not being a sign or anything, but a shop owner helped me find it (it is opposite a tobacconist).

If you are looking for budget accommodation that is within easy access to the metro (and only a minute or 2 from the airport bus) and still walkable to some of the main areas, then I would recommend this place. If I go to Barcelona again I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank flossytrip
Reviewed 3 May 2013

April 2013, we rented the beach location (Carrer Pescadors 83,2-2)with another couple for four nights and it was perfect for us! The owner, Oriol, met us promptly at the apartment, answered our questions and even gave us a quick tour of the area with great suggestions on where to eat, what attractions to see and where things were located.
We could see the beach from our balcony and were literally seconds away from dipping our toes in the water and numerous restaurants/cafes right on the boardwalk. Comfy beds, hot water in the shower, fully operating kitchen - the waterfront and perhaps a 10 min walk from Las Ramblas and the hop on/hop off bus, this was definitely the best location for us. We did not have any issues with noise at night for sleeping at night and the apartment was very clean. Would recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I feel bereaved !! I lost my 50% booking deposit and the hotel was enriched in the process. Due to a VISA problem I had to temporarily cancel my booking. I found an alternative route and wanted to take up my room booking again, but the management of this hotel found a replacement occupant and refused to negotiate repaying my deposit - or part thereof. I know that it was the condition of the booking but felt some leniency would have gone a long way especially in light of the fact that they suffered no loss - whilst I lost a considerable amount of money.....

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We had a great trip to Barcelona, and these apartments were brilliant. In a great area of town, a few streets off Las Ramblas, close enough so you can be in the hustle and bustle within 5 or 10 minutes, but far enough away to be nice and quiet at night. The street the apartments are on is full of great bars and restaurants, definitely go to the dog is hot for fast food, best hot dogs ever!! The owner met us upon arrival and was lovely, full of great advice for the local area. All in all a great place to stay and when I next go to Barcelona I'll definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank kathryn2010_10
Reviewed 8 October 2011

3 of my friends and I stayed here for a 2 night city break. We loved it! the location is perfect, the apartment was clean with comfy beds and it was excellent value for money! Only two small issues... water pressure in the shower isn't great and a little noisy outside, but these things didn't bother us because the rest was brilliant!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends