Aparthotel Arai(Barcelona)
US$246
US$195
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$167
US$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Evenia Rosello(Barcelona)
US$110
US$97
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$169
US$132
US$197
US$173
US$256
US$149
Hilton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$359
US$271
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Bar/Lounge
US$140
US$112
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It really depends which property you book and get with these apartments, as they are pretty much self managed by a very helpful host who you have to call and arrange the times etc to meet as there is no receptions etc as you in local apartment blocks.
Our apartment (Joaquim Costa), was very well located in the university district so we were able to walk to all the major tourist destination theres a great little Coffee shop just down the lane for your morning coffee and convenience store on the corner to get some basic supplies.
The host was very helpful in telling us where to visit etc and very easygoing.
The rooms are quite basic, but have everything you need.
As mentioned in previous comments, you have to leave the keys with the cleaning lady who comes in at 10am, so if you have to leave early etc for flights the is may prove to be an issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank patersonberry
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Rented one of the apartments on Joaquim Costa for 4 days in October 2013. We weren't told that we would have to pay upfront so we had to go and get the cash out on the spot (not a big deal), also you have to give your keys back to the cleaner so make sure you tell them to be there nice and early so you don't have to hang around too long! (we had to wait about 20 mins past the agreed time). The apartment is in a great location - really handy to get to the Ramblas / beach & there are plenty of nice little places to grab a drink around the area. We wanted an apartment as we wanted more space and having the kitchen area is ideal. The only problem we had was that the place reeked of moth balls - we bought air freshner and sprayed constantly but as we kept leaving the apartment shut up all day in the heat the smell just lingered, really unpleasant - so much so that all our clothes still smelled of moth balls when we unpacked. There was noise on the streets in the evenings but that is only to be expected from such a central location. No dvd player in room as mentioned on website - we didn't bother contacting them afterwards about it but as I see from another comment they are provided if you ask. Besides that the place was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed here in March with my mum. We chose an apartment as I knew she would be tired from all the walking in the daytime and I wanted us to be able to eat at home. The owner was unable to meet us but the woman who takes care of it was lovely, she couldn't speak English but we were still able to communicate the info needed. The kitchen was small but it had everything you needed, kettle, microwave, cooker and enough cooking and eating implements for 4. The shower room was small but it had a powerful shower and the loo was separate. The living/sleeping area was large enough and there were 2 balconies. The room had air-conditioning/heater so even though we went in March and it was freezing, we were warm.

My only complaint was that there wasn't any spare blankets and so we were very cold at night without the heater on. I am sure if we had bothered to contact Oriol he would have provided blankets as when we asked for the dvd player that was mentioned on the website, it appeared the next day.

The area wasn't too noisy despite being very near a busy road and it was light enough to feel quite safe to walk down at night. There were mini supermarkets and some excellent cake shops near by. Universitat metro was only a couple of minutes away so the location was excellent. It was difficult to find initially due to there not being a sign or anything, but a shop owner helped me find it (it is opposite a tobacconist).

If you are looking for budget accommodation that is within easy access to the metro (and only a minute or 2 from the airport bus) and still walkable to some of the main areas, then I would recommend this place. If I go to Barcelona again I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank flossytrip
Reviewed 3 May 2013

April 2013, we rented the beach location (Carrer Pescadors 83,2-2)with another couple for four nights and it was perfect for us! The owner, Oriol, met us promptly at the apartment, answered our questions and even gave us a quick tour of the area with great suggestions on where to eat, what attractions to see and where things were located.
We could see the beach from our balcony and were literally seconds away from dipping our toes in the water and numerous restaurants/cafes right on the boardwalk. Comfy beds, hot water in the shower, fully operating kitchen - the waterfront and perhaps a 10 min walk from Las Ramblas and the hop on/hop off bus, this was definitely the best location for us. We did not have any issues with noise at night for sleeping at night and the apartment was very clean. Would recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I feel bereaved !! I lost my 50% booking deposit and the hotel was enriched in the process. Due to a VISA problem I had to temporarily cancel my booking. I found an alternative route and wanted to take up my room booking again, but the management of this hotel found a replacement occupant and refused to negotiate repaying my deposit - or part thereof. I know that it was the condition of the booking but felt some leniency would have gone a long way especially in light of the fact that they suffered no loss - whilst I lost a considerable amount of money.....

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business