“Excellent Dining”

Restaurant Casa Carmen Paseo de Gracia
Reserve with
Restaurant Casa Carmen Paseo de Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #248 of 10,488 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous dinner. The restaurant was bright and modern. The menu had a Spanish flavor but could almost have been a menu for a fine restaurant in one of many European cities.
The service was excellent - we spoke a little Spanish, the waiter spoke a little English and all was well. Good wine list, shorter beer list - but we enjoyed the 333. An excellent evening. We enjoyed the salads and all the mains - the fish dishes were the best. We enjoyed our evening and hope you do the same!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four of us went and had a delicious and moderately priced meal. Portions were large for the prices. For the non-adventurous, the chicken fingers were good. I enjoyed the Thai shrimp over rice, again a generous portion for the cost. Wonderful ambiance and close to Gracia.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I had lunch yesterday, and to start with the head waiter walked around the place in very nice white pants... with a brown oily stain right by his buttcrack. Each time he came by our table to ask if everything was OK I really hoped he did not get too close or turn backwards... if the stain was not what I think it was... it looked like it! Gross. Then the paella that was the main course of the EUR 12.50 set lunch menu was unedible (yellow pasty rice), but that was our smaller problem. Never again.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Wanted a restaurant that would suit all the family, found this online and saw favourable reviews. It was very quiet, the waitress was lovely, and very attentive. I had the seared tuna salad, which was delicious; the rest had burgers and chicken, which were also brilliant. Even though we were all pretty stuffed, the dessert menu was too appealing...my “textures of Mojito” was one of the best desserts I’ve had - really light, really tasty; the chocolate dessert that my son had also looked fab, and my youngest daughter loved the Nutella foam pud! We really hope to return here before we leave, to try some of the other dishes on the menu - and really reasonable prices too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Last evening we celebrated my partner's birthday here. Our waitress was very nice and she continually checked up on us which was good to see.
Great food, great atmosphere and good prices as well