“My favourite coffee spot in the city”

La Cala Barceloneta
Ranked #1,670 of 10,632 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed 5 March 2021

It’s not often that I fall so deeply for a place. I’ve had my coffee here everyday for the past week. I love everything from the coffee, the staff and their veggie sandwiches are so flavoursome. They easily accommodate for vegans too.

I would recommend going for a walk along the Barcelona and finishing with a hot cup of coffee or I often take my food away and sit on the beach. 10/10 recommend this spot

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

Delicious acai bowls, toasts and homemade cakes, great atmosphere and service!! Really loved this place

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Great breakfast and reasonably priced. They do have a menu in english. We had breakfast here twice and were very pleased both times.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great location but the food is not so good.... Service and atmosphere are very nice. I will not eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

First stop In Barcelona was this super cozy and perfectly situated small café on the haven.

First calm atmosphere, great coffe, toast and bowls!!

Date of visit: September 2018