US$269
US$189
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$180
NH Hotels
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Restaurant
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$380
US$288
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

US$181
Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$114
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$179
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Agoda.com
Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$681
US$310
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

1,557 results
All reviewsbankers barbutler servicemimosa gardenblanc restaurantboulevard roomamex platinumdipping poolconcierge teamgarden viewgreat spapasseig de graciaindoor poolsteam roomluxury hotelbeautiful hotelcasa batllorain shower
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I decide to visit Barcelona last minute in airport. Amazingly how well Concierge Albert and Simon help me. The hotel location is perfect and more, is their service. Personalize and attentional. All staff are helpful. Oscar takes good detailed care of me. Staff called me by name. Good restaurants. Very creative and artistic food in M restaurant. I feel there is good atmosphere in the hotel. Bravo for management.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Luxury worth paying for! The service is impeccable, Albert the concierge is helpful kind and sweet . The rooms r beautiful comfortable the shower the most delicious ever . The breakfast is awesome . The location in the middle of paseo Gracia .

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Of course, the best hotel in Barcelona. Is the only one 5*Luxury in city center and is in center center. In the midle of Passeig de Gràcia.
Staff is very helpfull, very proffessional and hotel is wonderful.
Very big and nice swimming pool in the 2nd floor, with hammam and gym. The gym is not really big. Both are free access if you're hosted in the hotel.
I don't often go to hotels in this price range, usually you can find this hotel at rates between 250 and 350 Euro, too much for me.
Breakfast... I don't know... 30$ each one (I've not seen). Coffe with milk served in the room 8 euros.... all has similar rates, double or triple than i expected.
But I'm lucky and I got a special promotion for only 130 Euros, and went to this really great place.
They invite to drink a glass of cava, catalan sparkling wine, in the Bankers bar. Nice people, nice place, nice moments.
I've been in summer to, in the terrasse Mimosa, and is very nice place to take something.
The location is the best.
Just take a look to the pictures... no comments.
The room, was with shower, with no bathtube !!! and no terrace.... great for me because I pay 130 Euros... , I had not written the same thing if I had paid 300...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barcelonabp
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This was a business stay for me and I wasn't paying (actually don't know what the cost was), but I thought it was perfect.
The location was fabulous. It is located on the street with all the best shopping.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Last weekend we spent with my husband and 3 year old son in Mandarin Oriental. All of us had a great time. The stuff, the facilities and the room was everything you can only dream about. Our son was just spoiled by stuff - toys, special biscuits, sweats. There are nice restaurants and Banker's Bar in the Hotel - definitely worse to visit. We have stayed in other hotels in Barcelona but Mandarin Oriental is the best.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family