Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
US$162
US$124
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$149
Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$1,108
US$560
1,522 results
All reviewsbankers barbutler servicemimosa gardenblanc restaurantamex platinumboulevard roomdipping poolgarden viewconcierge teamgreat spapasseig de graciasteam roomindoor poolluxury hotelbeautiful hotelgaudi buildingscasa batllo
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Best hotel in Barcelona. Exceptional service all around, especially the converge and Sebastian. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! We had an outstanding 4 night in Barcelona and the mandarin treated us like family. I can't say enough, it's the only place I will ever stay in Barcelona. You are crazy not to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MandarinOrientalBCN, Gerente at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear shahtehrany,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We are pleased to learn that you had an outstanding stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words towards our concierge Sebastien.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona soon!

André Devillers
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2016

iIeally located in the centre of Barcelona, this place lives up to its expectations and might even be bett than its sisters in Bangkok and shanghai
food is great and staff is quite what one expects there
luxury at its best

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Albkk
MandarinOrientalBCN, Director General at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Albkk,

We are delighted to learn that your stay lived up to your expectations and that you appreciated our food. I would also like to particularly thank you for your kind words in regards to our colleagues.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 2 years ago, and at the time I didn't use trip advisor, however we recently returned to Barcelona and passed this hotel so thought I would write a quick report. When we stayed everything was great we had a little mishap at the start where they gave us a downgraded room due to "being busy" however I managed to explain what we have paid for and me being me had all my paperwork in my bag. It was quickly resolved and we were given our original room. Which was lovely and clean. All staff were happy and chatty. I liked this hotel because it seemed to have a mix of all people. Students on gap years, elderly couples, romantic young couples. And large groups and families. The only problem I had back when I stayed was that outside was all being redone which I was never warned about. However from passing recently I can tell you it looks a lot better!
Enjoyed our stay.
Sorry for the late review

Stayed: July 2016

Dear ellemonaghan,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor following your stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us two years ago and regret the little mishap on arrival and the fact that the exterior of the hotel was being remodelled.

André Devillers
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We stayed in the hotel for 4 days! The experience was great! We had a butler service who was very professional. Javier was there to meet all our requests and made recommendations for our stay. The concierge team is very professional, all the restaurants they recommended was top class! You should try the spa and the restaurants ! Moments was exceptional and unique experience. The location of the hotel is perfect!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
MandarinOrientalBCN, Director General at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Neeta I,

We are happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you appreciated our restaurants, spa, butler and concierge services.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The staff were amazing and did everything they could to help and make our stay enjoyable!
they where great with our kids and everyone loved to chat! Hotel was clean and comfortable and the swimming pool was great for a dip at the end of a hot day! highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear rachel k,

Thank you for sharing your positive opinion on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We are delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and our swimming pool, and thank you for recommending us! I would also like to thank you for your kind words towards our team members.