NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$352
US$268
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Bar/Lounge
Evenia Rosello(Barcelona)
US$132
US$104
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$423
US$290
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

US$193
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Hotel Arc La Rambla(Barcelona)
US$136
US$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$128
US$110
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

1,572 results
All reviewsbankers barbutler servicemimosa gardenblanc restaurantboulevard roomamex platinumdipping poolgarden viewconcierge teampasseig de graciagreat spaindoor poolsteam roomluxury hotelcasa batllohotel is beautifulrain shower
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

After leaving the Four Seasons in Portugal, I thought I was in for a treat at the Mandarin Oriental in Barcelona.

The Mandarin Oriental in Barcelona SUCKS! Rooms are tiny tiny tiny. No closet space, no drools, TV was not functioning when we arrived, safe didn't work and the barrooms were designed for little people.

I was so looking forward to this hotel, but you need to avoid it at all costs.

Very surprised and disappointed! Very very very poor!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brian C
MandarinOrientalBCN, Gerente at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Brian C,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We regret that the hotel did not stand up to your expectations. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your experience in detail and for this I would appreciate you would contact me on email adevillers@mohg.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We had a lovely time at the Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona. It has a very central location to explore Barcelona and easily the best service of any hotel we have been to. The concierge is very helpful and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear anitanrathod,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We are happy to learn that you had a lovely stay with us, and that you appreciated our central location and our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Best hotel in Barcelona. Exceptional service all around, especially the converge and Sebastian. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! We had an outstanding 4 night in Barcelona and the mandarin treated us like family. I can't say enough, it's the only place I will ever stay in Barcelona. You are crazy not to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MandarinOrientalBCN, Gerente at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear shahtehrany,

We are pleased to learn that you had an outstanding stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words towards our concierge Sebastien.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

iIeally located in the centre of Barcelona, this place lives up to its expectations and might even be bett than its sisters in Bangkok and shanghai
food is great and staff is quite what one expects there
luxury at its best

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Albkk
MandarinOrientalBCN, Director General at Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Albkk,

We are delighted to learn that your stay lived up to your expectations and that you appreciated our food. I would also like to particularly thank you for your kind words in regards to our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona!

Greg Liddell

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 2 years ago, and at the time I didn't use trip advisor, however we recently returned to Barcelona and passed this hotel so thought I would write a quick report. When we stayed everything was great we had a little mishap at the start where they gave us a downgraded room due to "being busy" however I managed to explain what we have paid for and me being me had all my paperwork in my bag. It was quickly resolved and we were given our original room. Which was lovely and clean. All staff were happy and chatty. I liked this hotel because it seemed to have a mix of all people. Students on gap years, elderly couples, romantic young couples. And large groups and families. The only problem I had back when I stayed was that outside was all being redone which I was never warned about. However from passing recently I can tell you it looks a lot better!
Enjoyed our stay.
Sorry for the late review

Stayed: July 2016

Dear ellemonaghan,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor following your stay in Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us two years ago and regret the little mishap on arrival and the fact that the exterior of the hotel was being remodelled.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona!