“Terrible Customer Service”
Review of Adolfo Dominguez

Adolfo Dominguez
Ranked #261 of 372 Shopping in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Sleek, sophisticated suits and dresses for the Spanish urbanite.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Purchased a belt from this store. Following day I took it back to change the size not for a refund. I did not have the receipt on me but the price tags and barcode sticker were still perfectly intact. The Manager refused to exchange the item and was incredibly rude and uncaring. Customer service rating was zero. Avoid this store at all cost!

1  Thank RALMEL

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I purchased a dress at the Adolfo Dominquez dress at the El Prat airport shop. When I arrived home (USA) I discovered the dress had a serious flaw in the zipper seam that had been very sloppily "repaired." When I contacted customer service (with detailed photos and receipt) they told me they couldn't help me because all exchanges / refunds have to be done within the country of purchase. So now I'm stuck with a very expensive dress that is barely wearable. Buyer Beware!!!

1  Thank Ruth N
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We have been returning to this upscale fashion house for years, especially for men. Classy, quality with a touch of exquisite chic.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

Everything was nice! The dresses were incredible! Shoes were good too! The price was cheaper than "burberry" "Dior" "Chanel" even than "Diesel" "G-star"...