Hotel Arts Barcelona
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$235
US$224
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
US$153
NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$162
US$136
Official Website
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Room Mate Carla(Barcelona)
US$147
US$132
  • Room Service
US$345
US$259
  • Pool
Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$135
US$119
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$422
US$354
Agoda.com
5,024 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewcorner roomper dayhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceblinds
Reviewed 2 March 2012

A train problem in Germany caused my wife and I to miss our flight out of Munich to Barcelona.
Ten hours later, we arrived in Barcelona and pulled up to the Hotel Arts just after Midnight.
Exhausted we approached the front desk to check in and apologized for being so late and explained our ordeal. The night clerk noticed that we had stayed at the hotel before and taking heart to our train and plane issues said he would upgrade our room. Wow! What an upgrade. He gave us one of the Apartments on the top floor of the hotel. 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, full kitchen, 3 bathrooms and an outside terrace that gave us a view of all of Barcelona and the Mediterranean. Service was impeccable, food was excellent and the staff was like family. If you are going to Barcelona, there is no better place to stay than the Hotel Arts.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank mike e
HotelArts, Gerente at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Dear mike e,

I am very pleased to read that we could give you some unique and unforgettable moments with the room upgrade and I thank you for letting us know about your experience.

When you come back to Barcelona next time, I hope to welcome you to Hotel Arts again and I invite you to personally contact me in order to make your reservation. Please write to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com; it will be my pleasure to receive your e-mail.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2012

One of the few hotels with a pool in Barcelona, must be taken in mind by visiting the city in summer.
The arrival is a bit strange, because I had to go up an elevator to get into the lobby. I was escorted to the room by the guy who went up my luggage and - very courteous he explained about the changes that had happened in the city in recent years. This is one of the things that are unfortunately lost in the hotels in the last few years - good conversation and knowledge by the workers instead of a continuous false smile.

Location – In front of an small harbor, that’s one of the party areas in the city. It could be annoying at night.

Rooms – Not as big as I was expecting, but is modern, quite and good ocean views.

Staff – The best point of the hotel. Polite and very dynamic, very well trained to work at Ritz Carlton. Younger guys are eager to please the guest, with an international flair that is lacking in many european hotels.

Restaurant – Several good choices. 2 Michelin star Arola restaurant is amazing since the time you get there. Don't settle for good food nearby when you can have great food in Arola. The other restaurant Enoteca is quite good with a terrific wine selection.

Gym & Spa – Wonderful both. Experienced staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I stayed here on a company trip back in July 2011. It has superb views across the ocean and the rooms are fantastic. I particularly liekd the addition of a Nespresso machine in the room - a quality touch. The hotel is right on the beach in safe part of town. I was with colleagues and we had a great time visitng the beach bars which are situated almost directly underneath the hotel itself. The one aspect of the hotel which was a bit annoying (hence the 4 star review as opposed to 5) was that to get to your room from street level involved a very complicated stroll around numerous corners and it was easy to get lost. I think this was a flaw in the original design fo the hotel because I can't see why you would have things arranged this way. I never made breakfast (too many 4am finishes in the bars, I'm afraid so I can't comment on this but the service in all other dining experiences was excellent. If you are in Barca and want a hotel located near the beach but still within reach of everythign else the city has to offer, look no further

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We liked the hotel very much. Its beautiful, the rooms are large (although mine was a little noisy) and the staff is very will trained. The negative aspect would be the very expensive restaurants, but still, I recommend and would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2012

A very friendly welcome with a glass of cranberry juice in the Club Lounge, but they didn't seem to know that we had stayed with them several times before (albeit five or more years ago).
We were given room 3204, just below the Lounge, a big room with views of both city and sea. It had a huge bed, comfy chairs, desk, fridge, Nespresso machine, CD player. The bathroom was relatively small, with a separate bath, shower and WC. The decor was slightly worn in some areas and part of an electrical socket fell off the wall when we used it. There was no turndown service at all.
The service in the Club Lounge was very good, and the food presentations all excellent, especially breakfast.
We had light snacks downstairs in Frank's bar, which were good, but expensive (€13 for 6 small pieces of fish and a dipping sauce!). Also, whilst WiFi was free and quite quick in the Lounge, it had to be paid for (€25) in the room, which seemed a bit mean. Because our BA mobile app wouldn't work in the Lounge, we had to go to the Business Centre in the basement and pay €5 to use the Internet for 15 minutes to check in for our return flight. And this after paying over €400 for the room!
We have stayed at the Arts many times, and still love the service and the views, but feel it now needs to up its game as there is much more competition out there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PotterMoose

Dear PotterMoose,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Arts again and for having taken your time to send us your opinion.

I am glad that you overall had an enjoyable stay and I assure you to take your comments as a chance to review the points you’ve mentioned. Please feel free to also send us any other feedback on your stay to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com.

It would be my pleasure to keep in touch with you and I hope to welcome you again soon to Hotel Arts Barcelona.

Yours sincerely,