US$226
US$307
US$287
Hotels.com
  • Pool
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$161
US$133
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
  • Pool
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$409
5,058 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceblinds
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This is exactly what we thought when we discovered the apartment that was proposed to us as a free upgrade. Definitely an experience we will never forget. Besides this wonderful surprise, all the other aspects of our stay were in line or beyond our expectations: quality of service, quality of the food served during the event organized there by our company, atmosphere. Barcelona is really a city I love, even more today than yesterday! :-)

Room Tip: Pray to be as lucky as we were with this free upgrade! :-)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Why they put Nespresso coffe machine in your room if they charge 4€ without advice? I had the bad experience to open 2 bottles of sparkling water and fin still water inside, probably tap water and even if I told the staff at the moment of the check out they charge me the 2 bottles, for 300€ a night it's a scandal.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefano d
HotelArts, Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Stefano d,

I would like to thank you for having sent us your opinion since it makes us aware of how we can improve the experience of our guests.

I regret that the amenities in your room did not meet your expectations and I ask you to accept my apologies. There is indeed a cost for the Nespresso capsules in room, it is specified in the price catalogue which we provide in all of our rooms. I am sorry to hear that this was not brought up to your attention and will report this to our teams.

Concerning the bottled water available in the rooms, I regret the confusion, as we do provide both sparkling and still water in every room. However, I will be pleased to follow up on your comments and I would appreciate if you would be so kind to give me some further details on your stay. If you agree, I would kindly ask you to briefly send me your contact data to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com or calling +34 93 221 1000 and it will be my pleasure to return your call or e-mail immediately.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to receiving your call or message.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager
Hotel Arts Barcelona

Reviewed 26 January 2013

We visited this hotel to 'recharge the batteries', and it was ideal. Situated a few steps away from the beach, it meant we could sit in the sunshine (albeit wrapped up against the wind) watching surfers, dog walkers, yachts, men playing boule, dominoes etc., or catch the open-top tourist bus into town. The quiet, spacious, room had a huge window overlooking the beach and harbour, a bathroom with bath and separate shower and a huge TV. (Not many english-speaking channels, though, so a dvd player would have been good!) Room service food was excellent, as was food in the Club Lounge, and we felt thoroughly cosseted by the staff! The Spa was quite small but very relaxing, and, being on the 43rd floor, it had great views of the sea. The open-air pool could have done with a fence around it to shelter it from the January wind!

Room Tip: Club rooms are well worth the extra - the club lounge is very comfortable with wonderful views, and the food quality is top notch
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine P
Reviewed 25 January 2013

When I was booking our recent trip to Spain, I almost took a pass on Hotel Arts because a few of the reviews on Tripadvisor were less than stellar. Given the location by the sea and the five star rating, we figured we wouldn't suffer all that much and booked the Executive Suite for a week. So happy we did because it turned out to be one of the best hotel experiences we have had. We booked on the Club Lounge Level which was WELL WORTH the extra expense because the Club Lounge and its staff provide a real "home away from home!" My husband and I almost never eat at hotel buffets, but at the Club Lounge we made an exception. The Club Lounge serves food continuously until about 10:00pm and it is always immaculate, delicious, and beautifully prepared. We had breakfast here EVERY DAY while we took advantage of the free Wifi. The Hotel Arts honored our request for a seaside room and our wrap around views of the blue, blue Mediteranean and the cityscape were lovely!! The public spaces are full of modern elegance and are MUCH nicer than the W, which on a visit, I found upscale, but a little overly glitzy and tacky with a clientele to match. When we moved on to Madrid, we booked a suite at The Hotel Ritz at more than twice the price of Hotel Arts, which was supposed to be our "splurge." Wonderful as it was, it was not as much fun as Hotel Arts,
which has it all and for a very good value! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!

Room Tip: Book on the Club Lounge Level and request a sea view....heavenly!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corinne T
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed at Hotel Arts and were upgraded to a suite that had a fantastic view of Sagrada Familia. The hotel is located in a great spot for walking all around Barcelona and along the beach. It has a modern feel and is well appointed. The pool area is a nice place to sit and have a cocktail. Our roomy suite made us feel like royalty and the black out shades were just the ticket for getting over jet lag. Be careful you don't use them every day or you might sleep through into the afternoon! When we go back to Barcelona we'll have to stay here after the wonderful first time in town, I'm afraid that we will be disappointed anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple