US$171
US$382
US$288
Hotels.com
  • Pool
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$239
Evenia Rosello(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$101
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$177
US$153
Official Website
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$1,385
US$301
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$207
US$180
5,055 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceblinds
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Just WOW!
Stunning hotel, great breakfast and staff are just a delight, very professional and polite at all times.

Bar is lovely however we felt it was a tad over priced at €75 for 2 local beers with 2 vodkas with bottled coke.

Nice for a night cap to spoil yourself but really your not going to be staying in a hotel bar in this stunning city. Great location being on the beach and an easy walk to everything your want to see.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
HotelArtsBarcelona, General Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Pauline M,

Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay at Hotel Arts Barcelona!

It is wonderful to read that our guests are really enjoying our facilities and that the quality service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen is up to your standards - our Ladies and Gentlemen work really hard everyday in order to create memorable stays for our guests such as the one you lived.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our oasis in the city!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I will start with saying, the individual interactions with hotel staff were excellent. Issues in my opinion are from poor management decisions on staffing during our stay, and back of the house issues. The hotel is showing its age, needs updating and replacement in the rooms. Our pillows on the bed were dirty with hairs all over them. The sofa was disgusting with stains. But most impactful to our experience was both an electrical outage in the hotel only and separately a water shutoff. Unfortunately these happened on the first and last day of our stay making poor impressions on both ends and impacting scheduled plans.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
ArtsBarcelona, General Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear 446went,

I would like to first thank you very much for the time you have taken to write to us and comment on what did not make your stay as wonderful as it should have been, as this is the only way we can continue to improve and grow.

I kindly ask you to send me an email to Brunella.Zinato@ritzcarlton.com or call me at +34.93.221.10.00 in order for you to describe me more thoroughly the facts as per to proceed with a solution.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Arts Barcelona in order to provide you with the standards and experience you deserve.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The Arts is a fantastic hotel no doubt. We paid extra to use the Executive Lounge as it has a positive payback for the money. Our room was high up with fantastic views to the beach and to the La Familia Sagrada and the mount Tipidabo. The hotel is on the beach, which we tried, but mainly preferred the pool area. Fantastic service from the staff at the Lounge! Downside? The hotel was built in 1994 and upgraded in 2006, it probably is ready for some upgrades again? I think it still looks modern, so it's matter of fixing some of the worn spots. The pool area was very popular, packed I guess is a fitting phrase? So a second pool - or a way to expand the pool area would be nice.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Executive Lounge. The included benefits makes it worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Thank J.P.Hernes

Dear J.P.Hermes,

Thank you very much for the kind words about your recent stay with us at Hotel Arts Barcelona!

It is such a pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your experience so much - our Ladies and Gentlemen work really hard everyday in order to create such wonderful stays as the one you lived.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our oasis in the city!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Most of the credits of this rating should be given to two staff members. First - Cristina Albarran, Guest Relations Supervisor. She totally gets what 5-star professionalism is all about, beautifully handled a disappointing situation and took all the right steps to ensure Guest Satisfaction. Second, Shayne Arcangel at the breakfast room. She went the extra miles to be a perfect hostess, paid close attention to our needs and made sure we were very well taken care of. Her sweet gestures of writing us cards and other considerate touches left us a very memorable experience.

As for the overall review, here is the recap.
- great location by the water. Perfect for a nice walk on a sunny day or a romantic stroll in the evening.
- very nice decor, not as formal as the other Ritz Carlton properties but still elegant
- we were upgraded to a gorgeous corner suite, view was magnificent. This delightful surprise really made our stay.
- we had one of our best tapas dinner at the Arola restaurant. A 9/10 for its great flavors and presentation.
- 90% of the staff is professional, (not completely comparable to a typical Ritz Carlton except a couple), a handful unfortunately seemed disinterested and uncaring.
- Marriott Gold Elite members are not entitled to the Club Level privilege which is okay, but shouldn’t Hotel at least consider offering breakfast?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miumiu88
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The hotel is greatly located and has gone over the limit with his pricing.
The room is very spacious and greatly maintain with all commodities.
Beside the room, which you can say that you have value for money, the rest of the hotel is simply a great rip off.
On my arrival day, after a long journey, simply felt like a few croquetas and a green salad with a sparkling water. Not to mention that I didn’t get my order correctly as they have an army of staff, but most of them a foreign students who can’t speak Spanish for a start and have not much experience.
I paid 6.59 euros for a cortado (small expresso with milk). A gin and tonic at the bar 19.90 euros and the cherry on the cake, breakfast 42 euros!
What a great combination to make profit, ridiculous prices and trainees to serve you! Unfortunately this formula only support the finance but not us as customers! The service is very poor when you receive the bill and see what you have been charged for.
On my last day, I had a last meeting in the other side of Barcelona at 11.45hrs, so I requested if I could keep the room for one hour, so I was told I had to pay a full day as they don’t give late check out.
Honestly, they squeeze you till the last drop.
With the new additional to Barcelona hotel scene, I will never stay again in this hotel and would recommend you to look in other direction as well, even if your company pays for your expenses!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HotelArtsBarcelona, General Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Stephane V,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and concerns with us, as this is the way we can continue to grow and improve.

I would like to invite you to send me an email to Brunella.Zinato@ritzcarlton.com or call me at +34.93.221.10.00 in order for you to describe me more thoroughly the facts.

I would also like to apologize on behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen who did not manage to create a wonderful ambience and make this experience meet nor exceed your expectations.

We do look forward to welcome you back to Hotel Arts Barcelona in order to provide you with the standards and experience you deserve.