“Delicious food!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 8 December 2015

The food was excellent! It was very quickly served and unforgettable. The waiter was an unusual one, one second pleasant, the other one unpleasant but somehow lovable in all this. The food is so delicious that it is worth visiting. Try the black risotto and bruschetta with their special sauce. Fantastic! It is near the Plaça d'Espanya with a nice terrace. We certainly intend to return!

There are newer reviews for Xop D'or

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The service was rude, they kicked us to a different table when a bigger group showed up when we already had our drinks and I had to carry all of the drinks myself. Restrooms dark, I couldn't see my hands over the sink. Steaks were fine, although nobody asked how we would like to have them (got between medium and well-done). And half a litre of Estrella for 5 euros? Seriously. What an awful place.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Just off of one of the main squares in Barcelona, with a large outside terrace. The tapa had was ok, but not memorable. Service by a friendly and attentive waitress.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Worst place I have been in a long time! The food was bad and the prices even pretty high! The waiter almost forced me to order a hamburger since I didnt want anything from the menu. When the burger came it look very bad. The bread was dry and broke and the meat was factory made and not well cooked! Almost disgusting!

2  Thank PeterMalmo
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Not just a central location in Plaza España. Excellent restaurant to have a meal at good prices. I eat there each time I go to Barcelona, with my wife or with friends and each time has been very good. Tapas, menu, a la carte. All fresh and well cooked. There is no need to pay a fortune to have good food in Barcelona.