“Liked it.”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I have visited several times in Xop D'or during business trips in Barcelona. Both lunch and dinner. Good location by the Plaza Espanya next to the police station. Easy to pop in even you might be in a hurry. Football on TV every now and then. Food is good. I have enjoyed seafood paella, risotto and especially duck and tapas. Waiters are awesome. At least I have had good lough with them during the dinners. But yes, always is the best that you go yourself and have a look and make your own opinion.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The food was excellent! It was very quickly served and unforgettable. The waiter was an unusual one, one second pleasant, the other one unpleasant but somehow lovable in all this. The food is so delicious that it is worth visiting. Try the black risotto and bruschetta with their special sauce. Fantastic! It is near the Plaça d'Espanya with a nice terrace. We certainly intend to return!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The service was rude, they kicked us to a different table when a bigger group showed up when we already had our drinks and I had to carry all of the drinks myself. Restrooms dark, I couldn't see my hands over the sink. Steaks were fine, although nobody asked how we would like to have them (got between medium and well-done). And half a litre of Estrella for 5 euros? Seriously. What an awful place.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Just off of one of the main squares in Barcelona, with a large outside terrace. The tapa had was ok, but not memorable. Service by a friendly and attentive waitress.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Worst place I have been in a long time! The food was bad and the prices even pretty high! The waiter almost forced me to order a hamburger since I didnt want anything from the menu. When the burger came it look very bad. The bread was dry and broke and the meat was factory made and not well cooked! Almost disgusting!

2  Thank PeterMalmo