“Skip the place”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

The waiter was rude and unpolite. We only wanted a drink and I'm glad it was only that. When we payed he never arrived with the change. Checking later on Trip Advisor, I see that this happened to someone else also. So, skip the place!

1  Thank Nadza M
There are newer reviews for Xop D'or

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We seated ourselves outside for drinks and wish we hadn't. The waiter was rude for no reason. When he returned with my change he tried to fiddle me out of 10 euros by taking it off the dish and handing me just the coins, when I tackled him he just laughed and took my 10 euros out of his hand, and gave it to me I was outraged! How many unsuspecting tourists fall victim to this? Disgraceful

1  Thank emmac1980
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Waiters were brusque. Girls ordered pizzas, which were ok, if a little salty. I ordered veal and asked for it medium. I received a plate of tough overcooked beef. Avoid.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I have visited several times in Xop D'or during business trips in Barcelona. Both lunch and dinner. Good location by the Plaza Espanya next to the police station. Easy to pop in even you might be in a hurry. Football on TV every now and then. Food is good. I have enjoyed seafood paella, risotto and especially duck and tapas. Waiters are awesome. At least I have had good lough with them during the dinners. But yes, always is the best that you go yourself and have a look and make your own opinion.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The food was excellent! It was very quickly served and unforgettable. The waiter was an unusual one, one second pleasant, the other one unpleasant but somehow lovable in all this. The food is so delicious that it is worth visiting. Try the black risotto and bruschetta with their special sauce. Fantastic! It is near the Plaça d'Espanya with a nice terrace. We certainly intend to return!