“OK”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Not the finest place in Barca but it wasn't bad. We visited for some drinks and a few tapas. Food was served quickly and was really nice. The drinks were good. Service wasn't too friendly and the menu a bit overpriced vs the quality but it wasn't the worst experience at all. Good for a quick bite if you're really hungry ;)

Reviewed 30 July 2016

This restaurant is a shame for Barcelona. So many nice and great restaurants around, so stay away from this one. Not often i send the food back to the kitchen (since it was burned meat and not tasting good). The new plate was excactly the same. Very stressed and less service minded waiter, although in the end he offered a cup of coffe free of charge when he realised we were leaving the place.

1  Thank tschjevik
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

The waiter was rude and unpolite. We only wanted a drink and I'm glad it was only that. When we payed he never arrived with the change. Checking later on Trip Advisor, I see that this happened to someone else also. So, skip the place!

1  Thank Nadza M
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We seated ourselves outside for drinks and wish we hadn't. The waiter was rude for no reason. When he returned with my change he tried to fiddle me out of 10 euros by taking it off the dish and handing me just the coins, when I tackled him he just laughed and took my 10 euros out of his hand, and gave it to me I was outraged! How many unsuspecting tourists fall victim to this? Disgraceful

1  Thank emmac1980
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Waiters were brusque. Girls ordered pizzas, which were ok, if a little salty. I ordered veal and asked for it medium. I received a plate of tough overcooked beef. Avoid.