Alimara Barcelona Hotel
US$333
US$255
  • Pool
Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$152
Official Website
US$230
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$259
US$208
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$152
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
US$249
US$176
Official Site
All reviewsmundet metro stationgreen linenice hotelcoffee and croissantrooms are bigmini barpleasant staylas ramblaswifisupermarketeuroscitytaxiwallpaperstopssoundproofingplaza
Reviewed 6 October 2016

While in Barcelona I stayed at the Alimara Hotel in May 2016. I enjoyed our stay at that time as the hotel was clean, staff helpful,Breakfast sumptuous and convenient- mundet station close to the hotel which gets u to catalunya in 15 mins, the main area. On 25th September was in Barcelona again and stayed at the same hotel. Was very happy the second time round too. I think if one finds the hotel in the main area expensive, one should stay at the Alimara Hotel, which is away from the city but very easy to travel by metro. The metro facility in Barcelona is so convenient and simple. Its not expensive too.

This time would like to compliment and thank the house keeping who not only kept our room clean but also found my mobile phone which was handed over to the reception by the time I called the hotel. Thank you so much..Its very rare you find such honesty.

All the best Alimara Hotel and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: We had a room which was not too noisy.
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We were on our honeymoon and we were given a room with two single beds put together. There were no tea and coffee making facilities either. The breakfast was expensive and not good, we opted to eat out for the rest of our stay. The hotel was also under renovation so the bar had been moved to the restaurant. We decided to try it one night, big mistake. The waiter was moody and basically ignored us until we decided to leave. Then during check out we were overcharged by £150. The staff tried to tell us we had checked in two days earlier than we actually had, even though we had our flight tickets to prove that was impossible. The manager was rude and dismissive and refused to let us leave until we had paid the full amount. An awful end to our honeymoon. It then took the hotel a full month to refund us after the dispute was settled. The hotels only redeeming feature was it's proximity to the metro. We will never stay here again and I urge others to follow suit

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank gabidskidoodles
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The location is best thing because it is next to mundet metro station

I am pure vegetarian and no variety for that in the breakfast buffet; no vegetables at all in the breakfast, all were bacon and sausage and 3 types of cheese and that was not suitable for me, Saturday and Sunday buffet open at 8 not 7 without a notification and I had to go early as I have a conference I don't know that Saturday is an official vacation, one day wifi wasn't working due to a proplem in the hotel also without notification and when I asked at lobby desk they said that there is problem in the hotel wifi without apology or showing that even and on 3rd day for me it wasn't working and a notice appeared that I finished my data limit !!!!!!!! So I only used wifi for one day and rest of my 5 days no wifi at all !!, I was alone and no one in the hotel helped me in moving my luggages at all, no coffee, tea or water supply or a cattle tray as a compliment like other 4 stars hotel,

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Doaa M
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We stayed there for 7 nights and had few problems. Bad sides of this hotel are: Main road next to it, we were on the top floor facing away from the road but we could still hear the noise in our rooms even if the windows were closed. Free internet isn't unlimited like in most other places. We got a code for 1Gb of data douring our stay( it was 1Gb combined for both of us) and that code didn't even work so we had to ask for new ones. Probably one of the worst part is the staff. We felt like we weren't welcome there, they were extremely uninterested in our problems and weren't really helpfull with any of our questions. It kinda ruined the whole stay for us. The good sides are: Metro is right next to the hotel so you are in a centre in 10-15 minutes. Rooms are cleaned daily, towels and toileteries are changed and checked everyday. Overall it was nice stay but next time we'll be looking for some more cosy and friendly hotel in Barcelona.

1  Thank Bart09v
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The room was lovely, with all the necessary amenities. The staff at the reception were especially helpful, particularly the night before our flight when I was having trouble printing off my boarding passes! The reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the breakfast could have had more included in it, although it was very nice! Also not supermarket very close to the hotel, although the metro stop is just around the corner with quick links to Barcelona centre.

1  Thank Elena S