“Fantastic wine bar in Barcelona centre”
Review of Zim

Zim
Ranked #1,440 of 10,285 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Great little wine bar in the centre of Barcelona. When I say 'little' I mean little but it really added to the friendly atmosphere. Fantastic wine and tasty tapas (in particular the artisan cheese from the lovely cheese shop next door). Loved it!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We went to this wine bar for a glass of wine, what a great place. Small and quaint with a limited but great selection of wine. It had character and a great host. I will be going back this week while I'm here.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We accidentally stumbled in this quirky little wine bar as it just started to rain. So glad we did. Two choices of white wine, so decided to have one of each! The chappy who runs it (on behalf of a Scottish lady) certainly knows his stuff too! We also were given free tapas and made to feel very welcome. Can only house a small number so not ideal for big groups but lovely atmosphere and for me I will definitely be going back before we leave.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Imagine if you owned your own little wine bar and were from Barcelona, what you would get would be Zim. This place is owned by a gentleman who remembers the way wine bars used to be. Small selection of quality wines? Check. Free tapas with a glass of wine? Check. Tallies written on the bar top? Check. Tiny place that holds only a few folks so you never have to deal with too many people at once? Check. The owner is a little crusty a little edgy but thats the way I like it. If I lived in Barcey I would be a regular, it's a can't miss if you are in town.

1  Thank francod47
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

If you looking for a cozy small place to have some tasty vine with friends Zim is what do you need. Very small ( I think maximum 12 people can be there in the same time) with just one bartender who will serve you small snacks and cheese. On the plate you will find some different types of cheese which goes with jam. And you can be sure that it will be so good with vine.
So, it's the best place for visit before dinner. Have maybe two glasses of vine and go to eat something serious)

1  Thank SoRedQueen