4,867 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location las ramblas corner suite airport bus short walk aerobus stop modern hotel excellent hotel central location around the corner street noise tapas would highly recommend this hotel the heart of the city junior suite sight seeing
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Really great hotel in an excellent location. Only 2 mins from Placa de Catalunya. Great rooftop terrace with swimming pool although, as it's not heated, a little cool in November. Next time I'm in Barcelona I'll stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Stayed at the Hotel Jazz for 5 nights in the beginning of November. Stayed in room 718 which faced the quiet courtyard and had a very nice king bed. The hotel felt extremely clean, and we noticed housekeeping changed the comforter on a daily basis. The bed was very nice and we slept well throughout the trip, the showers (came with body wash, shampoo, and conditioner) were nice and hot with great shower pressure. The only issue we found was after showering there would be a weird sewer-y smell coming from the floor drain next to the toilet (but a little airing out cleared it right up). This hotel is in a fantastic central location and is extremely convenient for any type of trip you are taking. Highly recommend and will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2018

After some of the reviews I read I was expecting worse. I requested a quiet room for my parents and that request was met. I got a room over looking the main road a little noise at night. Check in was quick no personal service from the person who was on duty. Other reception staff were pleasant when passing. The room was perfect toiletries provided. Excellent location. TC Screen provides information regarding location. Reception when I asked for directions to town were provided. I ate breakfast the last two mornings there is something for everyone - you will not go hungry. Wifi working. Staff in passing very friendly. Lady in Restaurant very nice.

Room tip: Overlooking the courtyard
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed three nights with my fiancee on a weekend break. First time at the hotel and it was a pleasant surprise. We stayed in room 607. The room is not huge but is nicely laid out and the bathroom is good with a strong shower. The staff goes above and beyond, with free welcome drinks on arrival. It was my birthday so they even organised a delicious platter of jamon iberico with cava!
The location is fantastic, a stone throw's away from Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas but not in the middle of that tourist madness.
Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Car park not easy to locate. When I did it took two phonecalls to get the staff to open the door. Very unwelcoming reception staff, however were helpful when I asked for directions. As a last night in a beautiful city I felt very disappointed. It is in a great location, such a shame about th cold reception.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Slvia_Nadal, Manager at Hotel Jazz, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Clara,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen Hotel Jazz for your recent trip to Barcelona.

I really appreciate the time you have taken to bring your dissatisfaction to our attention as, comments like yours, are the tools we need to constantly improve our service.

I truly regret that your experience in our hotel was not as we expect it to be.

In relation to your comment about our customer service at the Front Desk, please accept my sincere apologies. I inform you that I have already talked to the Reception team and have stressed the importance of a personal and friendly relationship with all our guests, caring for their welfare and offering our best smile. The truth is that I really think that the staff is the one that makes the difference between an unforgettable experience or a common experience and the attitude of hotel staff is vital for this.

We hope you can give us a second opportunity to leave the hotel with an unforgettable experience and have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have plans to travel back to Barcelona.

Remaining at your entire disposal, I wish you a wonderful evening.

Yours sincerely,