US$214
Hotels.com
US$156
US$103
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$108
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$121
Evenia Rosello(Barcelona)
US$121
US$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$164
US$149
Hilton
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$344
US$270
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Aparthotel Arai(Barcelona)
US$299
US$249
US$136
US$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

2,786 results
All reviewsgay hotelpremium roomrooftop bargay menstraight couplesfriendly hotelsteam rooman upgradehotel guestssmall poolmetro stationlas ramblaswellnesseixamplestylishneighborhoodnightlife
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I liked very much my stay and I appreciated especially the location in the center of Barcelona next to de Passeig de Gracia, the beautiful architecture and design of the hotel and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
AxelHotelbarcelona, Gerente at Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Florinda
We are happy to hear your opinion about your stay at the Axel Hotel, our main goal is providing an excellent service and comments like yours are very appreciated.
manager.bcn@axelhotels.com

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

March 2017 and my first time un Barcelona. From the moment I stepped in the hotel, I felt welcomed! The staff is well educated, knowledgeable and awesome personality! They process the check in fast and make your staying be one unforgettable and easy. Let's not forget that the hotel is amazing and beautiful!!! I visit the Sky Bar and was received by PR Daniel and Bartender Pablo, who made me the best Strawberry Mojito ever!!! They both were so friendly and welcoming, amazing personality and also made my visit be one of 5 out of 5 stars!!!! Big huge thank you for that to all pf them!!!

I can't wait to go back to Axel Hotel Barcelona and have another great experience!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
AxelHotelbarcelona, Gerente at Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Jose,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with Tripadvisor users. Comments like yours are highly appreciated as they are a proof of the good work we make at the Axel Hotel Barcelona. They encourage us to continue working in the same direction and making our best to improve and make our customers happy.
All the team at the hotel and I hope to welcome you back to Axel Hotel Barcelona very soon!
Yours sincerely
manager.bcn@axelhotels.com

Reviewed 2 April 2017

When we first got to the Axel Hotel the staff members were super helpful and super friendly, we were quickly checked into our room, once in the room we were amazed by the floor plan and the cleaninest and the best view of Barcelona. Everytime we came in or out, Dany the receiptionist was super friendly and welcoming he was amazing and helpful with details of where to eat, where to go out and what to see in the city. They also have a Bar on the roof top with amazing music and a lovely view of the city. The staff made sure we had plenty of ice in our room and they called for a taxi everytime we needed a ride any where...I would recommend this place to anyone. There is plenty of places to walk too so please enjoy.. A BIG Thank You to DANY :) Foot Note. you are in the city so there is lots of city noise and cars and traffic so keep that in mind but that how it goes :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve,
We are happy to hear your opinion about the staff at the hotel, our main goal is providing an excellent service and comments like yours are very appreciated.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I enjoyed the room more than my husband did. I didn't care the room was sparsely furnished. He really wanted some sort of a table beside the bed on which to place a drink glass. Above the bed, instead of a headboard, was a shelf with two electrical outlets on the flat surface. These were great so that we could plug in our electrical adaptors to charge phones, computers, etc, without them falling out of a vertical wall.

The room did not have a real closet or dresser, so neither of us unpacked. There were some drawers and some shelves, but we just didn't bother for just five nights.

The desk staff was quite helpful every day. We couldn't get into our room until 3:00 the day we arrived, but we checked our luggage and walked over to La Rambla to eat lunch in the market.

The room had a small refrigerator. What I enjoyed was the large walk in glass shower.

Upon checking in, we were asked whether we wanted a quiet room. We took that option which normally worked out pretty well. The downside is that we were above the smoking area so when groups met to visit, it wasn't all that quiet.

The location is terrific. We walked everywhere. In fact, we took the airport bus from the airport to the nearby plaza where the bus dropped us off (third stop). It couldn't have been any easier or cheaper to get to the hotel. It was about a 40 Euro cab ride to the airport (we didn't feel like hauling the suitcases on the metro and changing trains).

Lots of restaurant options nearby and well located to gay clubs if that's important.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
AxelHotelbarcelona, Gerente at Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Layne,
Thank you very much for sharing yur opinion about the stay at the Axel hotel with Tripadvisor travellers. We are happy to hear your are satisfied with the hotel and services provided, our main goal is providing an excellent service and comments like yours are very appreciated.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I didn't realise it was a gay hotel and didn't know what to expect. However, I LOVED IT. I stayed with my boyfriend for a long weekend. The staffs at the reception and spa are lovely and very helpful. The room we had was relatively small but it was enough as we hardly stayed in the room.
Facilities are great, they had loads of machines in the gym and the jacuzzi and saunas were great.
It's in a good location to transport but also some key sites and restaurants nearby.
I highly recommend and would come back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
AxelHotelbarcelona, Gerente at Axel Hotel Barcelona & Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear customer,
Further to your recent stay at Axel Hotel Barcelona, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with all Tripadvisor users. We are happy to know you are satisfied with the service, the team and our facilities.
We hope to see you very soon at Axel Hotel Barcelona.
Yours sincerely,