“Great tour with Patrick”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Barcelona
Ranked #2 of 804 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Offering a free tour of Barcelona twice a day, the world-famous FREE TOUR is now in Barcelona.Meet us at Jaume I Metro Exit, Plaça de l’Àngel, every day at 11am and 2pm.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Patrick was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and overall a great guide. After the tour he also provided us with additional recommendations of places to eat and drink.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,150)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"great introduction"
"his knowledge"
in 11 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
in 44 reviews
"history"
in 244 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We joined a group with a guy named Yiannis as the guide. He was nothing but perfect! Together with excellent all around knowledge, he managed it with such amazing personal skills. It felt we finished it totally in love. Strongly recommend taking this tour. Moreover if your lucky enough to have him as you guide.

2  Thank rotem b
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour, highly recommended for those who are not familiar with the area as I was. Jimi was fluent, funny, very passionate and a great host.
Thanks for a lovely introduction to the city of Barcelona.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent walking tour with Onno, I got very good insights about Barcelona, I can highly recommend it to everyone who want's to get 1st knowledge about Barcelona.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of joining Patrick, aka Richard, on two different tours - the free walking tour and the forbidden tour. He tells the history of the city along with some legends, so get ready for a great story telling session! Whether you are walking in the Gothic Quarter or deep in El Raval, he’s got a tale or interesting fact to share. Patrick tries to make you feel like you’ve lived in Barcelona for years, and I must say after one day with Patrick as my guide I felt a lot more like a local! He also has some great recommendations and helped me plan a few of my days in Barcelona. I was not disappointed! Patrick is a fantastic guide and I would 100% recommend him for your next visit to the beautiful Barcelona! ¡Muchas gracias Patricio!