US$229
US$215
NH Hotels
  • Pool
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Le Meridien Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$308
US$288
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

Ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$170
US$336
US$322
  • Pool
NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$113
US$185
US$181
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$423
US$402
Orbitz.com
4,851 results
All reviewsla ramblarooftop poolbasement spatobacco companysuperior roomclassic roompillow menutapassteam roomperfect locationside streetprivate terracestreet noisegothic quarterthe heart of the citysmall balconyvisiting barcelona
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff of the hotel are incredibly nice and helpful. The hotel itself has a traditional, upscale appearance without being over the top. The rooms are nice sized and ours had a huge bed for Europe - at least a King and maybe even a bit larger. The hotel is immaculate - especially considering the absolutely nutty scene on the street just outside. Actually, make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door if you come back for an afternoon rest because the cleaning staff is quite zealous and will walk into your room without knocking (happened twice, but no big deal). We purposely focused on getting a quiet room - actually the least expensive in the hotel - because we are not big partiers and didn't want to deal with the street noise after calling it a night. Our room was very quiet (401). The pool is largely a waste, in my opinion, because it's in the basement and you feel like you're swimming in a cave. The hotel is simply in the middle of everything on La Rambla - a couple of blocks to the fruit market, and easy access to the old city. We definitely recommend this hotel and we are picky folks.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frohwein
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I was traveling to Barcelona after a five-year absence and wanted to stay somewhere central and safe, and I wanted to treat myself to a more upscale place. This hotel was rated high on the Trip Advisor scale so I gave it a try. It was a lovely hotel, an oasis just steps off noisy La Ramba. My room was extremely elegant. I did not sample the hotel breakfast. The only negative was that the lobby smelled very odd and was not conducive to spending any time in. The rooftop bar is amazing. Great views, a fun place for a drink and appetizers.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 2006world_traveler!
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Very chic, modern hotel...nice rooms...great location on La Rambla...cool rooftop bar...helpful, friendly staff

Had a top-floor room that faced onto La Rambla...wasn't too loud

Did feel the rumble of the metro underneath, but didn't really bother us

Would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TT5_11
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I picked this hotel because of the rave reviews & location. It was an excellent choice on the Rambla in Barcelona. The hotel was extremely clean & well maintained. The employees working there were helpful & professional. The spa area was a real treat too with the unique pool & sauna and again very clean. The best though was the dinner we had on the rooftop! The food was delicious & the atmosphere romantic along with wonderful waiters to serve you. You would not be disappointed in staying here if you are looking for this particular area & a clean peaceful hotel to come back to!!

Room Tip: Superior room/ outside noise until midnight
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Renee045
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Just checked in today and could not be happier with the hotel. The hotel has a warm and sumptuous feel to it. It is modern, but not cold. We have a superior room on the 4th floor that overlooks La Rambla. Noise has not been a problem. The staff is great and has been both friendly and helpful. I was nervous about these points as I read a few reviews that indicated otherwise. So far, we have had an excellent experience and would rate this hotel highly. About the only critical thing I can think to mention is the prices on the Tapas bar on the roof are a little high. Each items is roughly 10 Euros. My son and I each had 2 for around 46 Euros and were still quite hungry. That being said, the rooftop terrace is very nice and very relaxing. We sat and watched the city as the sun was waning in the early evening and the value of that far exceeded the somewhat pricey Tapas. FYI - there is a great Gelato place about a block off La Rambla (when you go out the side entrance) that is really good. We will be stopping there again during the trip. By the way, the 4 computers they have in the library are a wonderful feature. It saved me lugging my PC on the plane and has been available whenever I wanted it. In fact, I´m writing this review on the hotel´s pc using their internet connection.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family