Hotel Acta BCN 40
US$318
US$297
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
US$190
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$214
US$194
Official Website
  • Pool
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I(Barcelona)
US$233
US$207
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$210
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NH Collection Barcelona Tower(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$159
US$143
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsla ramblaraval districtsmall roomrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedpowerful showerbring earplugsmetro stationbars and restaurantsclean roomsminute walkcleaned dailystar hotelwould definitely stay here againstayed here for nightsyour luggagestreet noise
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I was here for fewer than 24 hours, sort of a transition hotel for me on this leg of my trip, but I really appreciated it. Everything was clean, well cared for, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful with anything I needed (which included asking for change for a 50 Euro bill).
I didn't really use anything other than my room, but I enjoyed it. It's in a good location. Walking distance to La Rambla and various other sites. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Acta Bcn H, Front Desk at Hotel Acta BCN 40, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Dani,

We appreciate the time that you took to post your comments
We would love to welcome you in the future. Please, don't hesitate to contact us next time you visit the city.
Best regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel because I needed parking and on booking.com this hotel had photos of a parking lot. I mistakenly took it for granted that the parking was in the same location, but it was not. Parking is several blocks away so beware.

The hotel is on a very dark street. I did not feel safe coming back at night on this street.

I did not find this hotel to be in a good location. It is quite a walk to the plaza Catalunya where you have the nearest hop on hop off bus stop.

The room I booked was very clean. The ac worked well. Breakfast was great (fresh bread,
Chorizo, Spanish ham, fruits, sweets, juice and coffee).

I do need to mention that the street the hotel is on is full of Muslim owned businesses. This was an issue for me and I was unaware of the situation from other reviews. I think it is a fair point to address.

Stayed: August 2017
Acta Bcn H, front desk at Hotel Acta BCN 40, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Maria,

We appreciate the time that you took to post your comments.

About the Parking issue, we mention in our website and also in Booking that we work with a Parking which is not in the same building, buit has a Special price for our client, less than a normal parking in Barcelona Center city.
We are sorry that upu dont feel safe, normally the police from Catalunya Control as much as they can the District of el raval.
Thank you again for teh general review. Please don't hesitate to contact us again for any question or requirements.
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very happy with this hotel. Decent size, friendly reception who greeted us kindly , informed us about the area, called a taxi for us etc. Great location as well only about 5-10 minutes walk to la rambla and gothic quarter etc.

Clean and affordable. Deserves much more then 2 stars!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Acta Bcn H, Front Desk at Hotel Acta BCN 40, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Rachel,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we are very grateful to you for spending your time sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My boyfriend and I chose this hotel, didn't know what to expect but it was honestly such a great find. Our room was modern, it wasn't the biggest but we had a comfy bed and had everything that we needed such as a good shower, toilet, AC, tv etc. It was simple and met our every needs. The hotel is in a great location, literally only a 5 min walk to Las Ramblas. I would definitely book this place again.

Room Tip: We didn't get a room with a view but that didn't matter because the room itself was great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Acta Bcn H, Front desk at Hotel Acta BCN 40, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Client,

We are very pleased to hear that you would definitely stay with us again. Comments like yours, help us to continue improving and we really want to thank you for these nice words,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I won't advice you to live there in July, I wasn't able to find air condition. It's ok for one night but its a shame for it's location. Work on service is much needed. The room was ok, make sure to print your confirmation, going the extra for the customer was not their thing. I was asked "what do you expect from 2stars hotel"? My reply everything on the web but then again it's a 2star and for me a 1 star should nev3r ask customers such a crazy question. Barcelona is a city with endless of hotels and hostels make sure to have a look around, so book one night and find that which suits you. You might even like the place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Acta Bcn H, Front at Hotel Acta BCN 40, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Client,

We Apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you during your stay.

We will contact the department and take action to prevent a recurrence. We take in consideration your comments for future improvements in our services and installations of our Hotel.
Regards,