US$305
US$340
US$333
Hotels.com
US$199
H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$166
  • Fitness centre
US$466
US$301
US$264
US$341
2,194 results
All reviewsa big shopping centreles cortsgreat hoteldiagonal avenuebusiness districtbusiness tripmodern hotelcamp noufree wifipublic transportbreakfast buffet isrooftop poolmin walkearly checknice stayconvenient locationgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We were in Barcelona for 24 hours and staying in NH Constanza made our short stay fantastic. The hotel is perfectly located. Bus, Tramway, Metro everything is possible. The team makes your stay comfortable and appreciable from the first minute. They are helpful, smiling and efficient. The rooms are modern and well designed. 6 pillows are maybe making the bed even more comfortable but I was feeling guilty that they have to wash so many pillow covers regularly :)))
The Breakfast buffet is rich and delicious. It starts before 7 in the morning so don't skip it :)

Don't hesitate to stay in NH Constanza while you are in Barcelona

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BBT2015
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your very positive opinion, following your stay in our NH Collection Constanza.

We are thrilled to learn that your experience staying with us has been so enjoyable and that our team has been so fully dedicated to make your stay unique and special.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon, I would like to take this occasion to send you cordial greetings.

With our best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in a superior room for 170€ breakfast included. Room is modern style. Twin beds are very comfortable with 3 pillows by bed.
Air conditioning hot/cold is inaudible.
Staff is awesome. 24/7. Some of them speaks French but everybody speaks perfect English.
I'm very sensitive to noise when sleeping: I heard absolutely no noise neither from outside nor inside. May be lucky...who knows?
I kept the best at the end: the Breakfast ! Awesome, Incredible, best ever...word are missing as you have a huge choice of local salted or sugar dishes including Catalunia best specialties ; including famous Iberico jamon and chorizo, lot of local fresh fruits, unforgettable chirps...
I strongly recommend this hotel where I will stay on my next trip to Barcelona.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Benoit,
Thank you so much for your amazing review and for recommending us!

We're delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities as well as the hotel and its services, specially the buffet breakfast.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future. Do not hesitate to contact us if there's anything we could do for you.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stayed in this hotel for four nights on a combined work/tourism trip. It's a bit out of the centre - about a €10 taxi ride from La Rambla. The appearance of the hotel can be described as hi-tech to the point of being industrial. Our very comfortable and well-equiped room felt a bit like a luxury berth on the Starship Nostromo; if an alien had appeared in the corridor outside I wouldn't have been surprised. The is a nice spa complex (an extra cost depending on the package) and a rooftop swimming pool (too cold to use in April). We did not dine in but the breakfasts were excellent.

I'd also like to add that the staff were extremely polite and helpful. All in all we had an extremely pleasant stay and I'd be happy to come here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Richard,

I would like to thank you for your great and detailed review about the hotel and the service provided by our staff.

I’m sorry to hear that the design of the hotel did not meet your expectations. NH Collection Barcelona Constanza is a contemporary delight in stylish white marble. The creation of Pritzker prize-winning architect Rafael Moneo, designer of the Los Angeles Cathedral or Kursaal Palace in San Sebastian.

We look forward to welcoming you back on next stay in Barcelona and do not hesitate to contact us for anything you might need.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Excellent hotel. Staff was very accommodating to our needs. Very clean, roomy rooms and comfortable beds. Don not skip their fantastic breakfast. Also, close to Tram and METRO system which make it easy to get from the airport and around the City.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Mr. Castellanos,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us about your recent visit at NH Collection Constanza.

We do really appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to know that guests feel comfortable at the hotel. All the our staff work to provide our guests with the best hospitality services possible and I am proud to know we achieved this.

Looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Here for a brief meeting while in business. This is my first time and staying here in this part of Barcelona.

The front desk was very attentive. I was able to get a suite with minimal added expense. It was clean. However, the bathroom is a bit dark. The master bedroom is also a bit dark.

The worst part of the hotel was the gym. It is comprised of one weight machine, one elliptical, and one treadmill. It was extremely dirty with residual sweat that was dried up from the prior users. This is my largest criticism of the hotel.

The dining room for breakfast is actually quite good. It is bright, and the menu offerings are very reasonable.

I would also suggest exploring the local cafés nearby which all appeared to be somewhat appealing as well. There's also a mall around the corner I'll do I did not visit it.

The meeting room was well done and accommodating to our needs.

I believe if they did a slight upgrade, the hotel would fare very well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing NH Collection Constanza for your recent stay in Barcelona. It is always a pleasure to hear our guests cherish their experience at the NH Collection Constanza.

I have shared with the team your feedback to celebrate that we were able to exceed your expectations with the hotel and the service provided by our employees.

In any case, we´re sorry to hear that the fitness room didn’t meet your expectations, as our compact gym has all the essentials for a basic workout and is free for guests to use.

Thank you one more time for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon.