“quality food, quality service”
Review of Tapa Tapa

Tapa Tapa
Ranked #3,851 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

they ran out of the garlic shrimp tapas which broke my heart a bit, so i'll give it a 9/10. shoutout to my boi Sergio Pardo for diligent service; much 愛!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,981)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has a little cheaper tapas than most places that are really good and it's very central. But it was hard to get service. First they were so fast between getting our menus and coming back to take orders we didn't know what to get yet so we asked for some more time to decide. After that it was like they almost forgot us and it was really hard to get eye contact or any kind of attention. But other than that it's nice, nothing special though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here with some friends and the food was really nice!
The only think that needs to improve is the staff! They are not friendly at all, they are not smiling at you and you need to call them several times to take your order, they seem like they are avoiding you. We called a girl, I think her name was Natalia, lot of times, she looked at us but she preferred to ignore us!! Even when I wanted to give her the payment. And another girl looked me in a strange way when I asked her to come to our table.
It’s the first time that I’m leaving such a bad review.
I won’t return in this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Tapa Tapa for lunch. Food was really good, lots of choice. But service was slow, and not very friendly, toilets were dirty

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Near the shopping center,good foods and beer.it is so close to plaza de spagna and montjuic. We orderes seafoods tapas,and beer.service was fast and place is not so crowded.