“Amazing!”

Gourmet Tapas by Sensi
Ranked #61 of 10,474 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really nice dinner! Awesome find!
I would definitely recommend the tuna tartare! It’s to die for!
Other tapas were great too.
Nice staff!
Got lucky without a reservation but it’s better to reserve.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went a week ago with a couple of Friends. The tapas quality was excellent, you can tell they pay attention to every detail in the dish. We ate shrimp croquettes, tuna tartar pork cheek, beef filet and homemade caneloni, and we can recommend all of them.

As for the service, it was also excellent. We were served by a red haired girl, who helped us a lot with the dishes and the wine. Perfect help.

We are very happy and planning to come back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based on a recommendation from the hotel, we originally intended to eat at Restaurante Sensi a couple of streets away but got slightly lost. This is the sister restaurant and it was a great find. We didn’t have a reservation and were advised to comeback around 6:30 before the restaurant started to get busy. When we came back it was still nearly full so if you wanted to eat later then you would definitely need to book a table. As with most of these places, the food was quick and really tasty. The drinks were good value as well. All in all, this was a great find and we would recommend this restaurant. If you are looking for authentic Spanish tapas then this place will not let you down.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Took me a while to decide that because I do like my tapas and I have had some good dishes. But. It’s been decided. It’s fantastic. Every dish was ridiculously good. Can’t fault it other than the location itself is deep into the gothic quarter so it felt slightly dodgy walking there and back and the restaurant itself was a tad quiet. But then again this was a Monday night. Still doesn’t have much bearing on my views of the place. Absolutely perfect food.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to check it out because I leave nearby and OH MY GOODNESS! I was left speachless by the quality of the food, the combination of tastes, the wine, the service (amazing and friendly staff), and I could go on forever. If there was a level beyond "excellent" I would gladly give them a 6th "star". Looking forward to my next dinner there!