“Can't be relied on to provide car seats for children”
Review of Suntransfers

Suntransfers
Ranked #2 of 73 Transportation in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Suntransfers offers reliable, low-cost airport transfers by taxis, minivan, minibus and coach in more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've booked Suntransfers twice for transfers from Barcelona airport. On both occasions I booked them because I needed a car seat for my 3-year-old daughter. On the surface, everything seemed in order. I paid the additional 7 euros for the car seat option each time and a person was ready and waiting for us at the arrivals area of the airport.

The problem both times came when it was time to get in the car. The first time, the driver didn't have the car seat set up. He explained that he wasn't told that one was required, despite it being booked and printed on our booking confirmation, but thankfully he had one with him, so he could install it quickly. Okay, no problem. We got what we ordered even if there had been a communication issue.

The second time, the driver apologised as soon as he saw us. He explained that the driver we were meant to have was sick and that he didn't have a child seat with him, but no problem, we could just put my daughter on a normal seat with a normal seat belt. I explained that the whole reason we had booked with them was for the car seat, otherwise we would have just taken a taxi. He made some phone calls and eventually told us he could come back in 25-30 minutes with a car seat, which we agreed to. He came back after half-an-hour with a child seat that had no straps to strap my daughter in with (see photo). Completely unacceptable. We will never book with this company again.

2  Thank warson1
Write a ReviewReviews (15,476)
All reviews
"arrivals hall"
in 146 reviews
"barcelona airport"
in 252 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 158 reviews
"on line"
in 222 reviews
"cars"
in 975 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were met at the baggage carousel. Daniel took all our bags and we followed him to the very large vehicle which was a two minute walk. A pleasant drive with a very pleasant driver.
I would definitely use again and we discrepancy days latefvto get from Miami Beach to port everglades for our cruise. Once again. Car arrived on time and we had a very pleasant journey.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Plane 3 hours late! Texted a And phoned to let Suntransfers know. Solo woman traveller. Arrived 2300. Smiling driver still there. Excellent service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I came across Suntransfers a few years ago and find them totally reliable. I have used them whenever I’m booking independent transfers. They always arrive on time or a bit before, drivers are very helpful and courteous and I know I will never have any worries about my transfer.