“DESGUSTING, WORST RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO”
Review of Maliks

Maliks
Ranked #243 of 422 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have just got home and still feel angry about how awful this place is and also quite sick. Firstly, the cultery was filthy, this should have been a warning first had patatas bravas which was just square chips, my friend had spaghetti bolognese which was vile. Next I had some sort of fish which looked horrible and overcooked with a few chips, no veg or nothing. After one bite i knew it was out of date, it tasted disgusting and old and fishy, no seasons or flavour what so ever. My friend had a gross piece of chicken. I told the waiter that my fish was horrible, it was out of date I cant eat it so I dont want to pay for it. He didnt even say sorry and told me I had to pay. Desert was included in the price of the meal but I couldnt bare to be in there any longer so I said we dont want desert can we not pay for it, he said no. I told him the food is disgusting its the worst thing ive ever eaten, he didnt even care or say sorry.

Avoid this like your life depends on it, I cant get over how bad it was. All in all I paid 10 euros for a few chips and rude service.

2  Thank Alice D

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Its difficult to find vegetarian Indian food in sitges. This restaurant offers good Indian food at reasonable rates. Great staff. Would surely visit again during my stay here.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great food , great service I'll be back as I live here. I thought this was just a typical kebab place as there were those photos outside but this as good as anything you might find in Birmingham or Delji.What a pleasant surprise!!!

1  Thank tony_paul_owens
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Very fresh, flavorful Indian cuisine. Had garlic naan, chana masala, beef meatballs and basmati rice. Portions were generous, food was excellent. Great spot. Service was excellent as well.

1  Thank stefaye
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

It's rare to find an indian restaurant (outside England) that does great Indian food. If you like this type of food - go here. Great staff, great quality and reasonably prices. Try the starter combo.

2  Thank ScottJ1981