“Lack of Cust service oh Yes!”
Review of Maliks

Maliks
Ranked #240 of 413 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Eaten here for lunch outside tables full so we opted for one inside but asked if we could swap if any outdoors became available.

Ordered from the menu del dia (9,90€ starter, main, dessert and drink)
I had gazpacho which was abundant and came with loads of warm
Bread. Then ordered the salmon steak and substituted the fries for salad. It all came pretty quick. Have to say the salmon was a bit overbooked therefore dry.
Dessert I had was flan with cream good and cool.
Customer service is not great welcoming us seemed an effort as well as serving us.
At a point a table outside became vacant and when we tried to move there (by asking first) they said it was booked by another couple of came before us and forbid us from moving. Then a man came by and asked if he could sit on that very same table and wish was granted...
Ok For a quick meal without the customer engagement.
Also when paying with my card the waiter decided it was ok to choose the currency
I get charged in and when I pointed out the choice was mine not his he launched into an array of excuses saying it would have been better to pay cash and so on.

3  Thank cdcworld

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have just got home and still feel angry about how awful this place is and also quite sick. Firstly, the cultery was filthy, this should have been a warning first had patatas bravas which was just square chips, my friend had spaghetti bolognese which was vile. Next I had some sort of fish which looked horrible and overcooked with a few chips, no veg or nothing. After one bite i knew it was out of date, it tasted disgusting and old and fishy, no seasons or flavour what so ever. My friend had a gross piece of chicken. I told the waiter that my fish was horrible, it was out of date I cant eat it so I dont want to pay for it. He didnt even say sorry and told me I had to pay. Desert was included in the price of the meal but I couldnt bare to be in there any longer so I said we dont want desert can we not pay for it, he said no. I told him the food is disgusting its the worst thing ive ever eaten, he didnt even care or say sorry.

Avoid this like your life depends on it, I cant get over how bad it was. All in all I paid 10 euros for a few chips and rude service.

2  Thank Alice D
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Its difficult to find vegetarian Indian food in sitges. This restaurant offers good Indian food at reasonable rates. Great staff. Would surely visit again during my stay here.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great food , great service I'll be back as I live here. I thought this was just a typical kebab place as there were those photos outside but this as good as anything you might find in Birmingham or Delji.What a pleasant surprise!!!

1  Thank tony_paul_owens
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Very fresh, flavorful Indian cuisine. Had garlic naan, chana masala, beef meatballs and basmati rice. Portions were generous, food was excellent. Great spot. Service was excellent as well.

1  Thank stefaye