“Surprisingly good”

Maliks
Ranked #240 of 413 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered the baby ribs and the curry meatballs, and nam and sangria. They were so inexpensive and delicious. There are lots of choices on food and the Indian waiters were very attentive and polite. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The waiter approached us as we walked by during the day so we decided we'd try dinner after checking the menu for vegetarian.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

During siesta time, we were searching for a place to have lunch at. All the vegan restaurants were closed so after checking the menu of few places, we decided to go here. The waiter was super helpful and polite, and the price-quality ratio of the food was very good. We were very happy with the service and the food, and will be returning here for sure the next time we visit Sitges. :)

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Against my better judgement, I was persuaded to eat here. I've never before had Korma with pre-prepared, frozen vegetables nor naan bread which was so greasy it shone. Looks like this place serves awful, rip-off food to tourists. You can do much better in Sitges. Believe me.

2  Thank SpainAngie
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Eaten here for lunch outside tables full so we opted for one inside but asked if we could swap if any outdoors became available.

Ordered from the menu del dia (9,90€ starter, main, dessert and drink)
I had gazpacho which was abundant and came with loads of warm
Bread. Then ordered the salmon steak and substituted the fries for salad. It all came pretty quick. Have to say the salmon was a bit overbooked therefore dry.
Dessert I had was flan with cream good and cool.
Customer service is not great welcoming us seemed an effort as well as serving us.
At a point a table outside became vacant and when we tried to move there (by asking first) they said it was booked by another couple of came before us and forbid us from moving. Then a man came by and asked if he could sit on that very same table and wish was granted...
Ok For a quick meal without the customer engagement.
Also when paying with my card the waiter decided it was ok to choose the currency
I get charged in and when I pointed out the choice was mine not his he launched into an array of excuses saying it would have been better to pay cash and so on.

3  Thank cdcworld