“Free walking tour with Gloria”
Review of Leaf Madrid Tours

Leaf Madrid Tours
Ranked #1 of 301 Tours in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free Tour in Madrid to Discover the secrets, stories, legends and curiosities that comprise the authentic life of this city. Fly over its ages and history to live and Feel this city in a special and enjoyable way. Every morning at 10:30 a.m, 11:30 a.m and 17 p.m. Madrid has its History, its Majestic Part and its Dark and Sinister side. Come with us and discover all its faces! High quality, passion, funny moments and local guides are waiting for you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gloria is a great guide and shared her passion and love for Madrid with us throughout our tour. In such a short time we learned so much and saw so much more of the city than we would have found on our own - excellent food recommendations too!

LeafMadridTours, Gerente at Leaf Madrid Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Wow thank you so much!! Amazing company coming from amazing people from Australia. So I accomplished my aims... making you fall in love with Madrid and learn the beautiful history of my city. And of course enjoying Madrid in the best way... feel and taste Madrid! Hope to see you soon!! Your friend, Gloria.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"free walking"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We joined the 2.5 hours tour in the city Center and we could discover really many curious aspects of the history of Madrid. Very recommended

1  Thank Teo B

Thank you for your review Teo! We are glad to see that you had a nice time! We hope to see you again around the city so you can Discover new stories and take even a better memory!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the tour with Ignacio! It was both very informative and very entertaining. Ignacio is very charismatic and knows a lot about Madrid, history, and literature.
I’d recommend it to everyone.
Thanks a lot and I hope to do other tours with you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly and knowledgeable guide, Gloria. We had a fun afternoon walking around the amazing buildings and sculptures in central Madrid learning interesting anecdotes about the history of this lovely city. Highly recommend Leaf tours.

Mel and Marianne!! It's true we had a great afternoon strolling around Madrid... such a pity that Retiro park was not opened but... there you have an excuse to come back. Here you 'll be very welcomed!! Nice regards from Madrid and hope to see you soon! Your friend, Gloria.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would always recommend a 'free' walking tour of any City as they are the best way of getting to know it. Far better than traipsing round with a guide book.
We had Gloria lead our walk and she was excellent

My friends from London! thank you so much for this marvelous comment. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the tour so much. As a historian in love with Madrid I always try to show you the real Madrid. I hope you fell in love with my city too so you come back! You'll be very welcomed again!! Nice regards from Madrid and thank you so much for this comment!
Gloria.