“Toga is terrific!”

Toga
Ranked #19 of 12,162 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Neighbourhood: Lavapiés
Description: Restaurante de cocina creativa, ubicado en uno de los barrios más carismáticos de Madrid. Buen ambiente y un trato excepcional Creative gastromie restaurant, located in one of the mist carismatic neiborhood of Madrid. Amazing ambient and an exeptional treat.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were so glad we had lunch at Toga when visiting Madrid. Everything in the menu sounded good and we couldn’t decide, so we got recommendations from the waiter and shared all our dishes. We started with a ceviche of butterfish which was amazing. The creaminess of the avocado and the zing of the red onion worked well.

Next up we tried wok fried noodles with raw tuna. This too was fresh, tasty, and the flavours of the fish certainly came out.

We followed this with a fillet of Iberian pork with grilled vegetable which was lovely. We couldn’t leave without trying a dessert and so we went for pancakes with dulce de leche and banana which was amazing - very sweet, but so good!

The staff were friendly and helpful and gave fantastic recommendations on the food and wine. At less than €60 with coffee and 2 glasses of wine each, this was fantastic value for the quality and creativity of the food. I wish I could go back!

1  Thank Brad H

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Some good choices on the menu, both meat and fish. A small place, so usually full. They're a little full of themselves, but not too much so : )

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant in the heart of Madrid. Fantastic food, cosy restaurant, good service. Try huevos ruetos and risoto nero. Amazing. Love it!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The food was outstanding, especially for the value. Its luxury I was happy to have followed the waiter's recommendations regarding their best dishes. We did not realize that it fills up for dinner but lucky for us we arrived for an "early" lunch (13:30h) and we the first customers.

1  Thank phildelude
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday night I went in this Argentinian Restaurant with one of friend from Argentina because she said to me that is the best place to have Argentinian food.
It was great! Very high quality sandwich , good pineapple with mascarpone but the best choice? Noodles! The combination with the raw tuna was incredible! I don’t remember the what sausage was and I really would like to remember but I can’t, but they was amazing!
Great place