“One of the best brunch”

Zenith Brunch & Cocktails
Ranked #11 of 12,959 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Universidad
Description: International Brunch restaurant, featured in the top 14 most instagramable restaurants in the World by Trip Advisor. Classics like French Toast, Banana Bread or Eggs Benedict. Marvelous Vegan & Gluten-Free Options. And many more specialties like Bagels, Brazilian Acai, Tapiocas, Shakshuka, Smoothie Bowls & Salad Bowls, our famous Pancakes!!! No Reservations! Visit us and we'll get you a seat! ;)
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

I went to Madrid with my friends and had brunches everyday for 4 days and this place had one of the best one I’ve ever had. The staff is super nice a special thanks to valeria. We had amazing coffees and delicious bagels, I recommend!
This is a place to go to.

One small inconvenience is that there might be a waiting queue to go in…. But it’s worth it

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,495)

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Great tasty food, close to Gran Via in a quiet street. Lots of delicious looking plates, hard to choose. Good prices and options. Ambience was chill like a small café.

1  Thank sergiodvaldes
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Great variety of breakfast options, very quick and nice service. Highly recommend if you want to start your day in Madrid in a delicious way :)

1  Thank 14olgad
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

One of my favorite places in Madrid for a quick tasty brunch. I try to visit Zenith every time I happen to be visiting the town

1  Thank OnAir54031405938
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Food was AMAZING and our server Valeria was perfect. The bagel and egg sandwich was so good and so was the sangria and mimosas