Sercotel Togumar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Olano Hotel(Madrid)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
All reviewsprosperidad metrocity centrecontinental breakfasta great place to stayhotel is locatedminute walkroom servicekitchenetteairportsinkinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stayed one night at Sercotel hotel. I booked it because it has a reasonable distance from the airport , and I was leaving the next day. The room was very clean and spacious ,the service was very helpful. I recommend it for a short stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Togumar, Manager at Sercotel Togumar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Greenzonecorner b,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback, and for the positive comment about our hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Sercotel Togumar, and the hotel's situation has been adjusted to your needs.
We hope to see you soon in your next stay in Madrid.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I booked this hotel simply because it was close to the place I was going to work in. It happens it is surrounded by plenty of very good restaurants and eateries as well as a metro station just around the corner.
Most of the staff were very helpful and would kindly provide advice on local knowledge.
The breakfast ladies were very accommodating despite the fact there are no hot options. The rooms could be cleaned a little bit better and the hot water in the mornings kept on changing temperature... Only in the mornings possibly due to other guests usage as no problem in the evening!
Wifi had an acceptable speed but their outdated system for makeup calls meant I missed 2 out of 7 requests. My phone broke so this service was clearly needed! It would be nice to have coffee facilities in the room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Togumar, Manager at Sercotel Togumar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Patrice,
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Sercotel Togumar. I'll get your good reviews to our staff.
We hope to see you soon in your next stay in Madrid.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just had a two-night break in Madrid with an Aunt. Was looking for a hotel within a reasonable distance from both the airport and the city centre. Sercotel Togumar fitted the bill perfectly, more so being only a 5 minute walk from the Prosperidad metro station.

Arrived later than we had intended. Auntie was quite tired and not overly keen to go back out for something to eat. Room service had finished for the evening so I went down to reception to ask about somewhere nearby that I could go to, to bring food back. The very friendly and helpful receptionist gave me some options then told me that if I wanted he could order me in a Dominos pizza! Perfect! I hadn’t lifted cash by that point and he said “no worry, pizza will be delivered to your room and you can pay by card.” So we did :-) Fabulous Service!

The room was perfectly adequate with little treats such as sweeties, chocolates, an apple and a bottle of water. The bathroom while older in style was clean and very well supplied. First time I have ever been supplied with a ‘razor kit’ a ‘dental kit’ and a comb in addition to the usual toiletries. There was a small kitchenette which we didn’t use on such a short trip but otherwise looked adequate.

Breakfast was a treat in a lovely, and kwirky room. Lots of foods to choose from and I have to especially mention the lovely lady who looked after us at breakfast. She was patient and helpful as we tried out some Spanish.

I would not hesitate to base myself here again for a visit to this wonderful city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Togumar, Manager at Sercotel Togumar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Klocke110,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback, and for the positive comments about our hotel.
Thanks for appreciate the details, and be assured that I'll get good reviews to our staff.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Sercotel Togumar, and we hope to see you soon in your next stay in Madrid.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We were trying to reserve the hotel in Madrid today, and first of all, they had us waiting around 15 min on the line. We wanted to stay 1 night in the hotel in Madrid, everything went fine till we said we wanted to pay with Wonderbox, which is when, out of the sudden, everything was "fully booked" just because they expect to sell the hotel rooms for better price afterwards. Then the industry asks themselves how come AirBnB is eating them up - well, with this kind of "service" its kind of obvious, isn't it? Not only the Wonderbox customers aren't "second hand" ones, they mostly receive the packs as presents and well, as in our case, they will keep recommending their friends and acquaintances NOT to visit the hotel.

Room Tip: If you have a Wonderbox or other deal, expect never to be able to book your room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Togumar, Manager at Sercotel Togumar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Nat B,
Thank you for taking time to give us your opinion.
In reference to your comment about gift boxes, all hotels sign contracts with them working on the hotel availability, not specific dates, and therefore there will always be months or dates where the hotel is full, or already have all your fit with this kind of selling gift boxes, hence the customer has to call to see if there is availability in any of the offered hotels. This will occur in all hotels, not only in ours.
I can assure you that if anything characterises our hotel, it is the great treatment of our staff to clients. I regret that we have not given availability for your chosen dates, but We always offer other date to choose. Also hotels are alive, and the availability changes from day to day.
If you want any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards
V.C.S.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

First floor and has got no (real) window. The view from the small window was terrible. It is clean and fits the need of sleeping. Breakfast was good and the Service Team very nice. Nevertheless I would not book it again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Togumar, Manager at Sercotel Togumar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Iris,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. In the future, you can ask for an upper room.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.