Petit Palace Tres Cruces
US$160
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$140
US$158
US$152
Priceline
US$108
US$115
US$76
  • Restaurant
Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$204
US$160
Priceline
1,152 results
All reviewsgreat locationcentral locationbunk bedsgran via metropuerta del solquad roomglass doorquiet side streetgreat showervibrant cityminute walkexplore madridtube stationclean hotelrecommend this hotelplaza mayorthe air conditioning
Reviewed 20 May 2007

We stayed at the Petit Palace Tres Cruces Hotel in May 2007. It's quite well situated as regards Madrid's tourist attractions. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived. Instead, we had to wait about half an hour. The room was smaller than we expected and the decor was grey: grey walls, grey skirting boards, even a grey ceiling in the sleeping area. Not our choice of decor. The corridor to our room was also surprising dark. The shower room was of a good size, infact much large then expected for the size of the room, with a shower which I heard one American guest describe as "sensational". The room was very clean. We thought the room rate was a little high for the size of the room and it's few furnishings. The hotel seems to have had a refit at some time with economy in mind. There are two laptops in the foyer for the use of guests, the one I used worked but both had keys missing and were in need of attention. However, at least the one I used worked. Apart from the shower, a fairly average hotel.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Javier M, Director de Recepción at Petit Palace Tres Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Reviewed 25 February 2007

Excellent location, close to Gran Via metro (3mins walk max) and ideal area for shopping.
Room smaller than photos, and lacked a chair to sit on or table to put bags on. Bed only place to sit! Power shower great but too much water comes out and possible flooding in bathroom.
Breakfast is excellent, hot and cold meats and lovely coffee. Free internet access in lobby a great idea for guests.
Arrived at 1pm and got room after 2pm, if arriving earlier, make it known to hotel if you need to check in early.
Decent place, but ideal for a traveller on the move, not a hotel for relaxing in!!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niall

Reviewed 23 February 2007

I chose this hotel after searching for a few days somewhere centrally located for a 3 night trip to Madrid.
I got a great deal from lastminute.com for a executive double room.
The hotel is located literally 2 minutes from the metro station at Gran Via and was easy to walk to everywhere of interest from this base.
The staff were friendly, and understanding when I had no credit card to use as a deposit for any other amenities used during my stay (basically the mini bar) as I had already paid I decided not to take my cards with me to stop me spending in the amazing cheap fashion outlets!

The room was modern, clean and fresh and the only fault I had with the room was it was slightly smaller than I had expected.

I chose not to partake in the hotel breakfast as i prefer to eat out then you are not set to times although the time it was served was fairly generous (730 til 1030).

The mini bar was generally expensive, but the mini market across the street was very cheap and i used the mini bar as a fridge.

The only thing i would have liked additional in the room is tea and coffee making facilities.

I would recommend a visit to this hotel which is part of the High Tech hotel group.

Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank vilepatsy

Reviewed 6 February 2007

I was looking for a nice, clean hotel that was central to explore Madrid from - and for that job, this hotel was perfect. The room wasn't huge, but the beds were comfy and we had French windows to let cool air in (it was stupidly hot for November!).

The shower was amazing, but there was not lock on the bathroom door and the walls were made of frosted glass so it didn't feel very private while other people were in the room.

Breakfast choice was excellent, all the staff spoke English (which is not the case everywhere in Madrid) and they even had free internet access. My only criticism would be that the staff seems quite blunt sometime. They were never rude, just verging on unfriendly.

It's less than 2 mins walk from the metro too.

It's not a romantic hotel, but for a nice, clean, comfy place to stay, I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 28 January 2007

We stayed at this hotel for three nights at the end of January. We found the location to be spot on, right in the middle of the city, everything was in walking distance.

The hotel itself was very modern and I would say exceptional for the price (we paid about £65 per night). As other posters have mentioned the staff are not too friendly, but to be honest after saying Hola a few times we managed to get a rapport with them.

The room on the 3rd floor was painted in a grey colour which was strangely comforting, it had a really comfy queen sized bed, flat screen tv and a laptop with free internet access. The bathroom had a fantastic shower.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will stay there the next time I visit Madrid.

(1 negative was the price of the minibar - 8 Euros for a tiny lemonade and water).

Stayed: January 2007