NH Madrid Nacional(Madrid)
US$109
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$166
Hotel Villa Real(Madrid)
US$136
Derby Hotels
  • Restaurant
VP Jardin Metropolitano(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$139
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Hotel Regina(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$79
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hotel Paseo del Arte(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$195
US$164
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$69
Trip.com
3,395 results
All reviewsrooftop barmode roommaxi bargreat locationtapasthe penthousesanta anaoverlooking the squaretrendy hotelmini barstandard roomamazing hotelbars and restaurantsgreat showerrooms are smalllong weekendcentral location
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

From check-in and throughout our stay, staff were gracious and helpful with directions, suggestions and dinner reservations during the busy Easter week. Our room was bright and sunny, (with blackout draped when needed) overlooking Plaza de Santa Ana. Very modern decor without being cold or uncomfortable. The shower was fantastic! Only tiny ding was that they did not provide complimentary bottled water as every other hotel had during our stay in Spain. Just got used to buying water at corner store before retiring to the hotel. Lovely property. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MEMadrid, Manager at ME BY MELIA MADRID Reina Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Buzz_Carol,

We would like to thank you, first, for your nice feedback about your experience at ME Madrid. We are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you lived a satisfying ME experience.

Our constant effort at ME Madrid Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and we are happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our team.

Once again, thank you very much for you review and your valuable time.

ME for YOU Service

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel because we wanted to be within walking distance of all the tourist attractions Madrid had to offer. That it was very comfortable and had great amenities, was an unexpected bonus!

On arrival, we were offered a room upgrade to a 4th floor mode room (for an extra £20 per night) which was light, airy and had views to the side of the hotel. Worth the upgrade I think. Really well appointed. VERY quiet/good soundproofing. Asked for a kettle & it arrived straight away.

Had issue with ‘the romantic lights’ coming on randomly several times during the first night which they thankfully sorted out!

We ate breakfast in the hotel every day despite good intentions to eat out! The €25 per head breakfast IS very expensive but includes everything. They cater for gluten and dairy intolerances. We soon realised that it was more economical to chose from their a la carte menu options and ate a really good breakfast for €10 per head.

We also ate dinner in the hotel restaurant one night after a truly disastrous experience at a local restaurant (served frozen fish so unable to eat!). The hotel meal was very good and excellent value.

One complaint which recurs, one way or another, throughout these reviews. The sewage smell - which I should say immediately, was NOT evident during our stay. But.....that was because the overriding smell was artificial air freshener! At times it was utterly overpowering in the public areas of the hotel. Unfortunately I’m probably intolerant of it (as I am with most air fresheners). Worth considering your allergy-prone clients and investing in something less chemical & artificial if you really have to use these type of products.

Regardless of above issue, we would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mel F,

Greetings from ME Madrid! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at ME Madrid and that we have managed to achieve your expectations! We would love to welcome you back very soon ang make you live a new satisfying ME experience.

We apologize for the problem during the dinner, we are going to send your feedback to our manager to investigate what happened.
We love that you enjoyed our hotel.

Thank you so much for your nice feedback and your valuable time.

ME for YOU Service.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Unfortunately the hotel, and it seems some other buildings in the square, have a bad drain problem. I asked about this on a previous stay and was told it was temporary and was therefore surprised, on returning, to find it so bad that it was really quite unpleasant in our room on the 4th floor.

I complained but the staff (as seen in a review below) have been told to pass this off as the in-house "Melia Aroma"! In other words they're suggesting that the guests are mistaking some musky room fragrance for the smell of sewage.

It spoilt our stay but all Melia offered was that they would "look after us" if we came back. That's a vague form of compensation which could simply mean that we went through the same unpleasant experience again.

Maybe they can't control this problem but you would think there's an engineering solution if they tried hard enough. Certainly the RoomMate hotel down the square doesn't have the same issue, although the tapas bar Lateral has it bad.

The other thing was that the lovely rooftop bar was closed for a private party on Saturday night (and was closed on our previous trip), so don't count on using this.

Room Tip: Ask for the 6th floor to escape the sewage smell on lower floors.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mark0781
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The hotel has a great external facade and lobby but rooms were a real let down. Most rooms don't have any external windows and the temperature was kept really low. Breakfast was expensive as were the rooms so not good value.

Stayed: February 2018
MEMadrid, Gerente at ME BY MELIA MADRID Reina Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Ayaz S,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your time and feedback. We regret that we have not reached your expectations about your room and breakfast. Let me inform you that we have nine different room categories with different sizes and views. We would be pleased to show them to you in a future if you decide to give us a new opportunity.

Regarding your comment about the breakfast price, let me inform you that we offer two breakfast choices: buffet (that is 25€/person) and a la carte (that will depend on the consumption).

Once again, thank you for your review and please, be assured that we hope to welcome you back soon and make your next ME experience more enjoyable.

ME for YOU Service.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My boyfriend booked our stay as a surprise for my birthday - when he told me I was so excited as I've wanted to stay this hotel and visit the rooftop bar for years! I decided to email the hotel to let them know that I have a travel social platform with over 30,000 followers to ask if we could have a room with a view so we could feature it on our platforms - no freebies, just a nice view.

When the hotel sent me a reply, they said 'yes of course, we're so excited to have you!' but they accidentally sent me their chain of emails discussing me, laughing at the platform and being extremely rude about me. This made me so nervous to actually stay here, it was so upsetting as I'd always wanted to stay. Luckily, the hotel and rooms were pretty amazing, and I avoided speaking to any staff, however I left my iPhone charger at the hotel - when I asked them to post it to me, they said it would cost £80 which is just ridiculous. After everything that hotel put us through, almost ruining our stay before we even arrived, I just found this extremely frustrating.

It's a shame as the staff on arrival were great, really helpful for telling us where to go and the location of the hotel is perfect. Just avoid speaking to the staff beforehand!!

Room Tip: The santa monica view rooms are the best - we had a balcony but they have no furniture so you can't really enjoy it!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jess M,

Greetings from ME Madrid !!

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences we might have caused you. All the staff of ME Madrid was working with devotion and passion to make you feel pampered and well look after during your stay between us. We are very sorry if we haven´t been able to reach your expectations.
Regarding your comments about the charges related to the delivery of your iphone charger, we apologize whether the taxes fixed by the company we work with may result expensive but it is an external company and they set their own prices.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your review. Our ME team hope to welcome you again in our hotel and to have an opportunity to show you that we can offer a good service and to make your next stay an enjoyable one! .

Kind Regards,