“A vegetarian’s paradise”

El Favorito Hamburgueseria Gourmet
Ranked #39 of 966 Restaurants in Murcia
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went to El Favorito while on vacation in Murcia and 4 days later I’m still dreaming about the meal I had there. My boyfriend and I are vegetarians and we read on TripAdvisor that El Favorito had vegetarian burgers. We ordered one each and shared them...one with manchego cheese and pickles and the other with goat cheese and fried onion. We also ordered mushroom cheese fries with salsa ranchera. Everything was to die for! My boyfriend’s parents, who are NOT vegetarians, ordered a classic burger with fries and they LOVED it. Said it was the best meal of the whole trip. Not a single complaint about this place...the prices are great, the atmosphere is inviting, the bread is artisan and the potatoes are peeled and fried right there. So delicious! I only wish there were one in Madrid. Go here!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I visited here with a friend and aside from the food, which was amazing (The vegan salad was delicious) the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.

My Spanish is very poor but all of the staff tried to communicate with us and did this very well and even brought a member of staff from the kitchen who spoke good English and sorted out our drinks and translated the menu to explain the vegan options.

The manager also helped us to order a taxi at the end.

So appreciative of the level of service we received the staff went above and beyond and definitely deserve recogrecognition for what they do!

Thanks a lot guys!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Mi familia y yo hemos venido a comer aquí hoy y nos ha encantado el sitio!!

El servicio excelente, las raciones muy grandes y a un precio genial. Si estáis por la zona no dudéis en ir a El Favorito!!

--------

I came here with my family today as we were in Murcia visiting and absolutely loved it!!

The service was great, the food was absolutely amazing with huge portions, and the prices were unbeatable! Go there if you have the chance!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Having looked at previous reviews I thought we would give this a try, and I'm glad we did. As stated this is outwith central Murcia in a more residential area, it was found using the Waze travel app but I'm sure other apps are just as good. There was free parking nearby also.
Anyway this is more a local hotspot and the menu is in Spanish and the staff spoke no English, but with our pigeon Spanish it was not hard to pick a burger. I'm glad we went off the beaten track as the burgers were delicious and good value. The restaurant itself was bustling with local custom and although it may not have the sophistication of some eatires, it certainly had its own authentic charm.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent service. Superb food. Great value. This place is absolutely excellent. Will definitely be going back soon. Best burger I have had in a long long time and about the same price as a plastic burger at any chain. Thanks guys.