“Good Time Had By Us”

Good Times Bar & Bistro
Ranked #165 of 965 Restaurants in Benidorm
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Called in here a couple of times for drinks. Great hospitality, good hosts, and a lovely ambience to the place. Will return when we revisit Benidorm

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank frankanddorothy
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

The food is great. A hidden gem. Should be busier than it is everything is so tasty. A little off the beaten track but 100% worth a visit. We return regurlaly when we holiday here.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Found this place by accident and thank goodness we did. The food and service were first class. Would definitely recommend that you try the food here.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 24 August 2019

Visited here twice over the week of 21-26 August,with my wife and daughter. Food was amazing. Slightly more expensive than other Benidorm restaurants but was well worth it. Staff were very friendly and the food was served red hot and very quickly.. Only minor comment I can think is that the football was playing on the big screens with the volume too loud. I wouldn't class this as a sports bar as there are plenty of them around. Far cheaper as well. I came here for a nice meal in a nice restaurant, not to listen to football being played loudly or to have to watch it on the big screen. But that's my thoughts.. Still came back for a second visit though and would again for the fab food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

After a weekend of not eating properly. My friend and I decided to come here . The staff are so friendly. I had the carbonara and my friend had the vegetable lasagne. The food was delicious and definitely will return next year

Date of visit: August 2019