My partner and I stayed here at the beginning of September.
The location was great only a 5 minute walk to the beach/shops/bars etc.
You get what you pay for - some minor things needed updating but overall it was good.
Our host was contactable via WhatsApp which was really helpful as you could contact her whenever you need assistance etc.
Points to note:
- plenty of fresh clean towels
- we stayed on floor 15 (lifts are very reliable but it was very high)
- it is a very hilly walk so maybe not suitable for older people who struggle with walking
- miniature toiletries provided
- all kitchen utensils available for use of guests
- very clean
- only 1 toilet roll provided
Thank you for our stay