3,403 results
All reviews bar staff gold band old town bouncy castle gold card indoor pool plenty of choice lovely hotel per day branded drinks line dancing kids club every night half board great holiday cleaning staff something for everyone
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely hotel in a great location. Wonderful friendly staff nothing was too much trouble. Everywhere was spotless. Plenty of choice at meal times. A kettle was provided on request with tea/coffee/sugar and milk.

Room Tip: High floor
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Diane S
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Princesa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you very much Diane for your review of our "lovely hotel",

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a week from the 24th-31st March solo on an all inclusive basis. This is my third visit to the Princesa and my first of this year. For me the hotel offers everything, clean, good food, efficient and helpful staff. As a young single woman travelling alone I feel very safe within the hotel and the staff simply can’t do enough. Upon arrival the receptionist met my room request, upgraded my all inclusive and set up my WiFi. The restaurant staff always quickly found me a table and had bottled water ready. My room was cleaned every day and the bar staff never stop and always greet you with a smile. I would highly recommend this hotel and I very much look forward to returning in a few weeks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank HDance27

Good Evening HDance,

I was very pleased to hear how much you enjoy staying with us and thank you for taking time to write a review and for your loyalty.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again very soon,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We spent a week here celebrating the birthdays of my in laws. There were 20 of us and everyone of us enjoyed it. This hotel had everything! It was great for all ages.....everybody was catered for.
The spa was lovely and the pool area perfect.
We was half board and even though this can become monotonous the food selection was fantastic and the wine selection was great.
This is not our usual destination but if I was going back it would be the princesa all the way.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank zoiet544

Dear Zoie,

What a great review. Thank you and your family so much for choosing to stay with us.

I am delighted the holiday was a success and if coming back to Benidorm it's the Princesa all the way!

Hope to see you again one day,

Kindest regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Last night at the princesa been here all inclusive for a week and I can honestly say the staff here can not do enough for you they are amazing and never stop, from the point of check in to cleaning the dining room experience and the bar service they are a credit to the hotel.
I would recommend anyone to stay here and to definitely upgrade to the gold card well worth the extra 35 euros each for the week
Took a picture of all the bar staff on the last night as they work so hard all day and everyday - thank you for a great holiday and experience will be visiting again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Tracey Y

Dear Tracey,

Oh thank you so much. What a great review.

It was lovely to hear that you had a great holiday and overall experience, it makes everything we do worthwhile to get such great feedback.

Best news is you will be visiting again,

See you soon,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed for one week in March on half board.
Hotel very clean in all areas.( Never used the pool, indoor pool or sun loungers)
Our room overlooking the pool with comfortable beds. Lovely over the bath powerful shower in bathroom and to my husbands delight the tv had some British channels so he got his fix of football.
Staff helpful & efficient.
We can’t comment on the daily activities as we went out walking each day, only returning to freshen up for our evening meal.
Breakfast was as you would expect plus pancakes and omelettes made fresh as you wait.
The evening meal, soup, plenty of salad opinions,fruit and desserts. My husband and I thought there wasn’t enough choice of hot food so we were a bit disappointed as in our opinion it didn’t reflect the 4* rating.
Evening entertainment a bit sketchy.
All in all we enjoyed the short break away.

Room Tip: Pool view high flooring
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple