Hotel Levante Club & Spa
US$157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$191
Hotel Fetiche(Benidorm)
US$106
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$144
US$279
US$121
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$118
US$280
  • Beachfront
US$258
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

US$304
2,851 results
All reviewsseparate shower cubiclebar staffbenidorm palacepremium roomdrinks packagerock and roll barpool arealovely hotelthomson repper dayentertainment teamplenty of choicelarge balconytropical baron taplocal drinksbottled water
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the Levante for a line dance event in March and can't wait to go back in March 2019. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are friendly the hotel is clean, the food is varied and very good. They have all inclusive packages but drinks for visitors are really reasonable.
The ballroom is huge and very well presented and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzi B
levanteclub, Customer Relations at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello! Many thanks for your kind review on our Trip Advisor, sharing your thoughts with other members! We certainly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back next year! With kind regards!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Staying in the levante club is a great experience, all the staff are helpful and go above and beyond.
The all inclusive is really good with different meals each day.
The atmosphere is very relaxing and you are 10 minutes walk from beach and main nightlife.

3  Thank jamesallen210970

Hello! Many thanks for your comments on our Trip Advisor! We appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts and are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel ! Kind regards!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Just had 2 week at this hotel. Do not class it as 4 star, done 4 star before in Benidorm far to superior to this hotel. Firstly our room smelt fusty and no air conditioning. We had the door open all the time. Only 12 coathangers in the wardrobe had to ask for more. No kettle in room you have to pay 10 euros a week, and 1.75 for top up coffee etc. Food hot but not vaired enough. Liver on menu 3 times in first 4 days, plus a lot of chicken legs or wings. Drinks very good although no branded drinks unless you pay 8 euros per person. Got these at other 4 star included. Nowhere near enough bar staff, though the ones they have are excellent except the bar manage. He seems to think serving is below him. Many occasions only one bar person on and caused que's. He came in looked and left, in fact one night although there were 15 at the bar, and only one serving he thought sunbeds on patio area outside needed his attention more! The hotel is located next to a busy road and some bars I recommend taking earplugs, as though we were on 12th floor it was noisy till early hours. My husband hired a mobility scooter, and was made to park in the underground car park down a steep slope not just outside as in other hotels. In fact we left it outside hotel door (not causing obstruction) one day as we were going out again. Came back to it and there was a note stuck to it Do not leave your scooter outside the hotel! Disgusting, Spa was cold and grubby, we won a so called prize to go there, except it costs you 10 euros for the privelage for 2 of you to go. Think this hotel is more about making money than providing service. Entertainment good, but not done on 2 week rotation, so saw acts twice. Not be going back again. So many to choose from in Benidorm, they need to up their game if they want people to return.

Stayed: March 2018

Hello.
Many thanks for your comments. We have taken on board all that you say and can only apologise that on this occasion, your stay did not meet with your expectations. We are sorry to hear that you will not be returning to our Hotel. We value all our guests of course and their enjoyment whilst on holiday. With regards to the scooters being left outside, we need to keep the área clear in case of an emergency evaculation situation arising. With kind regards

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

From the very start our arrival to the hotel and first Impression was brilliant!! A lovely cheery girl who offered us a cold glass of sangria and even some entertainment after saying about the popular tune despacito. She turned it on on her radio and danced with us!

No time was wasted with making the lovely interaction and its memories like these that decide for me if I've spent my money well.

Reception staff extremely helpful. Bar staff the same. Apart from one but we won't go into that. Seemed a little moody with people but he may have had his reasons I don't know. Restaurant staff all lovely and enjoyed our interactions alot. Could not do enough for you always smiling and being kind.

The food. I'd say on balance it was great. Being that you can't please everyone. I am a fussy eater and I was fine!Initially I did think it was a little limited although I had to ask myself the question well what else would I want?? I didn't know so I'd say spot on. Never had a 'cold' meal they was supposed to be 'hot.' I have read stuff on here about people having to use Microwaves. I never saw it being used whilst I was there. Another good thing is it wasn't so busy maybe time of year I don't know. Oh and breakfast cava is not in short supply! clink-clink!!

The rooms are wonderful. Nothing more can be said! Massive, loads of storage space and very clean nice views!

I could go on forever praising this place. Each and everyone to their own though obviously ☺

8  Thank JSpencer-Fryer

Hello! Many thanks for sharing your thoughts about our Hotel with other Trip Advisor members! We fully appreciate your kind comments and are pleased to learn you had an enjoyable stay and everything met with your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon! With kind regards!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 11 nights hotel is great
Very polite reception staff
Bar men are so friendly and welcoming
Food was ok staff in restruant was friendly and helpful
But the entertainment team made my stay always happy miguel worked so hard to keep everyone happy
Well done to u all
Just a shame I can't bring my daughter here

2  Thank zaraighoakpokrire

Hello!
Many thanks for your comments and sharing your thoughts with other Trip Advisor members! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Levante Club. Your kind comments regarding the Entertainment Team will be passed on! We look forward to welcoming you back the hotel soon! With kind regards!