Apartamentos Avenida
  • Breakfast included
US$171
US$150
  • Pool
All reviewsold townfacing the streetring hobbalcony overlookinglarge fridge freezerthe sofa bedrooftop poolbedroom apartmentclean apartmentsdining tablefront facinghotel facilitiessister hotelself cateringacross roadideal locationtapas alley
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I have just returned from a week stay at these apartments. I was worried after reading the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The location was perfect for us, a short walk from Levante beach and surrounded by shops, supermarkets and centro where our transfer left us off. I just wish the hotel had a kids pool, held more warm water and had English entertainment. Having said that it was perfect for what we needed, clean and basic. We were always out so didn't see much of the apartment.The cleaning lady was very friendly. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Just returned from a 7 night stay in Avenida Apartments Benidorm. I don't want to be as harsh as some visitors on here because there are some positives to this place. This is the third time I have been here. For me the location in the old town is great. I love the hustle and bustle of the busy street scene below. Whilst staying there we were treated to a fantastic fire work display from our spacious balcony and watched a running race in the streets below. I love to be amid the Spanish people. The cost is another positive - less money spent on a hotel gives me more money to spend whilst on holiday. We were lucky enough to negotiate an outside apartment. I have stayed in an inside one and that was depressing. There is a problem in this part of Benidorm with very shallow sewers, hence the smells but this problem is beyond the control of the hotel. This is budget accommodation which is adequate but if you want plush surroundings this is not for you. The staff are very good at their job and the place is kept very clean. The 100 euro room deposit is a bit much but it is designed to discourage rowdy behaviour which can be seen from time to time in parts of Benidorm. There was no problem getting the deposit back it was a ready for our departure.

Room Tip: Ask for an outside room and get that confirmed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan190A
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed in these apartments for 10 days the positives are good for old town they are very dated but clean and good maid service beds changed x3 times in 10 days and bins emptied and towels changed every other day good for self catering everything in the apartment you need including toaster and kettle.
We where also given a room in the back with no view only a brick wall but did not complain has it was quiet compared to our friends who had a front one over looking the busy street
The walls are very thin so bring ear plugs and the apartments really need updating i agree with others there is a strange smell on 1st floor but other floors are ok this is not a place for Lads or Lasses looking for a wild time its much more suited for people who like the old town..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deano223
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the weeks holiday through sunshine holiday and as usual the booking was easy and a reasonable price.We arrived after a good flight with Ryanair before lunch .we were dropped off around the corner as the street is pedestriaised ,a short walk only 2 mins away The front of the apartment is a bit bland just a door up a few steps .we took the lift and the first thing we noticed was the smell on the landing a mixture of sewers and fish thankfully not in the room.The room itself was dated and small but the worst part of it was the view or total lack of one .we faced a residential block covered with washing.enjoyed our stay in Benidorm but never again .
on the plus side the apartment is in a great spot next to the old town and a stone's throw from beach

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank andybradjuno
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Just back from a 5 nite stay and won’t ever be back !!!!
Less than helpful staff
The most horrendous smell emanating from the lobbies....... most definitely wouldn’t like to be there in the height of the summer
Check out at 10am which was non negotiable
Allocated a back apartment looking into a wall even though other better apartments , if they exist in the building where available.
Very tired and dated decor
Could be doin with a great deal of TLC
The receptionist sat with a scarf on and a blanket around him
I certainly wouldn’t return there nor would I recommend in any way

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple