Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Lovely little tapas and bar

Reviewed 11 September 2019

from US$61.43
from US$34.40
from US$24.35
More Info
All reviews cruzcampo beer big bowl till midnight opening hours are crisps serving bar worth checking out bustling streets tapas great pub old town calle sparkling holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

My wife and I visited here, by chance, in August 2019. We ended up having lovely evening. A bottle of chilled sparkling Prosecco (that was decent) was only 9 euros.
The food was terrific and the waiting-on staff were quick and very friendly.
The bar itself was air conditioned, but we sat outside on the street where it is consistently busy with people walking-by.
Lovely place to relax in the evening with reasonable prices and not rowdy.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Located in the heart of the wonderful Old Town is Cerveceria Gambrinus, a pub that on any holiday I take to this sun drenched resort I always look forward to visiting.
This pub looks superb, it's a proper Spanish pub with a light and airy interior, the room is dominated by a long solid wood serving bar, great decor and furnishings including some exquisite tiling and there's plenty of seating options spread throughout this pub both inside and outside looking out onto the busy and bustling streets that make up the wonderful Old Town.
We were here on a Tuesday afternoon, pub was busy with a great atmosphere, we ordered a beer each,we opted to have that most Spanish of beers namely cruzcampo beer ,this beer was served in excellent condition being iced cold and sparkling and accompanied with a big bowl of crisps we just chilled out and took in the great pub we were in.
My beer was outstanding, I've been on holiday a couple of times to Seville and this is the beer of that city,I developed a real taste for it and served in this pub in Benidorm it was just as good.
We really enjoyed our beers in here and although we only stayed for the one beer each before we moved on and as on every other visit to here we had a great time.
Cerveceria Gambrinus is easy to locate on Calle Tomas Ortuno.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday, 9am till Midnight.
A great pub in a great location and most definitely well worth checking out.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

A really nice friendly German selling beer bar right in the centre of old benidorm tables outside and old beer barrels with stools and really old original bar inside 10/10

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

Good beer, in what is commonly known as the long bar. Cannot fault the guys and girls who work there even though it is mainly a Spanish bar who always help and laugh with us at our attempts to order things in Spanish. Nice little boozer...

Date of experience: November 2018
Gambrinus C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cerveceria Gambrinus, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Hi Clarr0,

Thank you for your feedback to Cervecería Gambbrinus Benidorm, we hope to see you soon!

Regards!

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this pub, mainly locals but a friendly and relaxed efficient bar, reminds me of pubs back in the United Kingdom all of which are disappearing.

Date of experience: October 2018
Gambrinus C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cerveceria Gambrinus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Hi Maydar16,

Thank you so much for your feedback to Cervecería Gambrinus! Your comment helps us to keep growing. We are working hard to offer the best service to all our customers. We hope to see you soon!

Best regards!