Just back from our second visit to Mayra,Ramona the housekeeper is lovely and runs a tight ship where everything is in order,these are not the most modern but great and perfect location for all the amenities .we hired a double mobility scooter but checked with Romona first before booking.thanks to her and other hardworking staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Mayra Apartments are ideal for summer holidays and long-term winter occupation. Located in the Rincon-de-Loix area of Benidorm, just five minutes walk (200 meters) from the vast white sand expanse of the Levante beach. Surrounded by a variety of shops, bars and restaurants making them a haven for those looking to be close to the action. Days can be spent either by the pool or by taking a stroll along the far reaching promenade, stopping off occasionally for a cool refreshment in one of the many drinking establishments on route. In the evening the variety of entertainment on offer in the many bars will keep you amused for hours. In addition, there are plenty of restaurants nearby in which to dine, all offering meals at very reasonable prices. Or, if simply looking for a quick snack then Burger King is just a short walk away. Nevertheless, the true self-caterer needn’t despair as Benidorm’s fantastic Indoor Market can be found just across the road stocking fresh fruit & veg, meat & fish, daily baked bread, and much more. AccommodationApartments have individual balcony, lounge/dining room with satellite television, fully-equipped kitchen which includes excellent cooking facilities for long stay guests (4 electric hobs & electric oven) and complete bathroom. These two bedroom apartments have two separate twin bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the lounge thus sleeping up to a maximum of 6 guests.Facilities and serviceThe block consists of sixteen floors with just 2 two-bedroom apartments on each floor. Own reception area with two lifts which in high season offers a foreign money exchange. There is a bar/cafeteria downstairs offering drinks, hot and cold food throughout the day and evening in addition to a private swimming pool and sun terrace just outside. Housekeeping and Porter service seven days a week and a luggage room and shower facilities (subject to availability) for late departures from resort. CleaningRoom clean on arrival, plus one cleaning per week, including towel and bed linen change, for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes, cots, extra cleaning available via the resident housekeeper.Key collection/DepositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Servigroup Nereo, just 100 meters from the block). Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals. Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mayra Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayra Apartments Benidorm
- Mayra Apartments Hotel Benidorm