US$232
Book now, pay at stay
US$234
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$266
US$100
Priceline
Acapulco(Benidorm)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscosta gamescafe barbar underneathkey depositindoor marketnereo hotelthere is no air conditioningon arrivalcheap beerextra towelsapartments are spaciouspool areathe ground floorpint of lagergreat apartmentsself cateringbrilliant stay
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I arrived at apartment at 12 30 PM, I had requested that I be allowed into apartment twice, though the box provided by Booking . Com, to be confronted by a woman , I later was told was the house keeper, ranting at me that I was too early. That the room was,t ready and that I hadn't spoke to her to arrange early arrival, I then told her I had wrote twice to her through Booking . Com and she told me that she didn't,t look at that.Next she told me to sit at outside the cafe, witch I was not even able to go into the cafe to get a bottle of water, incase the housekeeper came back and I wasn't,t there. She came back when the room was ready, 2 and a half hours later and give me the keys, she told me the rules...not to walk through the cafe, to use the gates into Apartment area, from that moment on this woman watched every move we, mature woman made and seemed to do everything possible to make our holiday unenjoyable, she spoke to us as if we were either stupid or children that had to do as she says.
The second we went out to find mobility scooters for 2 of the party as they were not able to walk, we searched untill we found a place a little way away from the apartment, we got the Two scooters and another two of the party drove them up and parked them in the place, we thought was allocated, the next morning I was sitting on one of them and out comes the woman housekeeper and confronted me about using this space, first of all I told her I was not the person using the mobility scooter, she ignored what I said and continued to berate me about the scooter, seems I should have spoke to her about hiring the scooters and I pointed out that we had spent the whole day looking for somewhere to hire these out to us and if we,d known or seen a sign saying she arranged this we certainly would have went to her, we asked her if the two ladies could keep them in the space and she said that a company she works with payed the electric that we were using to charge the batteries, we asked could we pay her for the electricity and she said no, she told me to get them out, repeated this a few times, no matter what we suggested she kept shouting she wanted them out right away.
Needless to say this is what we did, we then had to take the scooters back before the time, losing money, then hire of her so that the mobility scooters could be kept in the grounds of the apartments. This caused a lot of stress for the 2 women who needed these mobility scooters to allow them some sort of freedom of movement.
Beside all the problems around the scooters, we were only allowed clean towels and bed sheets every 7 days and had to clean our apartment before 10 am on the day of leaving or pay an xtra 30 euro. There are no showers at the pool side accept one in the only toilet at the pool, that you have to use when leaving on day-of homeward flight if your flight is a late one, and the water is cold. I think that whoever hired this woman need to look at how she treats their costumers and make sure that paying customers are treated bettered than we were.

Room Tip: Don,t cross this woman.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank gormanjune81
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed at the mayra for 3wks June/July once again fab stay Ramona the head housekeeper lovely very hardworking lady keeps everyone in order but in a nice way never stops working !! Has a lovely man working with her now and just as hard working !! Rooms are clean fully equipped not 5star but large and clean lovely place !! Stayed 3 times now and would recommend plus lovely bar underneath Costa games ll very hardworking people nice food and cheap beer

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank geraldine b
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived at the apartments that we booked 2 were ready but the 3rd we had to wait over an hour for. They were clean and very basic but that's what I was expecting. One thing that I would say was the bed were really comfy the best I've ever had abroad even staying in 4+. There was a fridge, cooker, kettle and toaster in the apartment we only ever used the kettle as we ate out. I would say the shower was a death trap as the floor got so wet I under stood why there was a drain in the floor outside the shower and the fact that only one towel is given per guest for the duration of your stay and if you want any more there is a charge. The hotel was close to the beach approx 5 min walk and other shops etc close by. Pool was very small but we went to the beach every day.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shelley T
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Just come back from the mayra apartments ! And again had a great time ! The room again was great and over looked the pool ! Will be back again for xmas and new year would recemend these apts to all ! very clean and in a good location for shops and entertainment !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend not using these apartments if you're on holiday. First of all the rooms are basically a death trap. Anyone could fall out a window, which opens all the way, or the balcony. Easily. Second, the pool is tiny, but more
Importantly, unnecessarily deep after the first few steps. The woman, who is in fact the house keeper and not the manager, is vile. She practically harassed us for the deposit, a deposit of €150 which you HAVE to pay ON ARRIVALE via Credit or Debit card, and if you don't leave the room in a spotless, exact replica of what it was when you arrived, you don't get the deposit back. We didn't receive our deposit because the bed in the living room broke, and we're sure it was deliberately made to break. It shouldn't collapse under such a small weight that was on it. Plus they said the room was a mess. So what do they pay the house keeper for? Apparently just to harass holiday goers. Various other parties who were staying with us also had complaints. I won't ever be returning to these apartments and I strongly suggest you don't either. I only rate them one star because I can't rate them zero.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends