“Best massage we ever had!!!”

Thai Massage Benidorm
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Benidorm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: En Thai Massage Benidorm nuestra prioridad es tu salud y bienestar, personal 100% Thai con un alto nivel de masaje, dos de nuestras terapeutas son maestras. In Thai Massage Benidorm our priority is your health and wellness, 100% Thai staff with a very hight level, two of our therapist are masters.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I cannot recommend this place enough. My partner and I booked in for a 4 hand massage. We walked in and Erznesto was very accommodating and booked us in for the same day. We were pleasantly surprised that they booked us into a couples room which meant we were together. The salon is beautiful and smells amazing. The people who work there are so friendly and welcoming. Our massages were done by Tom, Nana, Ppum and Pnona. It was the best massage we have ever had. We were so relaxed afterwards. I will definitely return next time we are in Benidorm.

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Lisa,

Your review is simply amazing!! I am so glad for read it and of course i can remember you and your partner very friendly people.
Every day work hard and try to do the best. Your review is probably the best review we ever had.
The 4hands massage in couple room is amazing !!!Thanks for spend your time for make the review, we hope to see you again over here.
Our priority your health and wellness.

Kind regards

"holiday"
in 6 reviews
"xx"

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Found this place after our first night, lower back was really bad sleeping in a different bed and being very hard mattress. The staff were friendly and the Thai massage was really one of the best I have ever had, explained my problem and they got to work, the next day I felt great and back to normal, amazing, I was really surprised. My wife had the leg and foot massage and was just as pleased as me. If we were staying longer than 5 nights I am sure we would have gone back just before our flight home

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Bob, Thanks for your positive commentary, we are very happy to know that you feel better and your pain it was gone after the therapy, our priority is your health and wellness.
Your review is very important for us, thanks for spend your time here in Tripadvisor.
We hope to see you and your wife over here again.

Kind regards

Ernesto González

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Hi, Thank you very much for our great massage last week, we will be back.My neck is so much better.
Yvonne and Dawn.

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Yvonne and Dawn,

Thanks for spend your time in write this review is very nice to know your neck is much better,

We hope to see you again over here.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Had neck and shoulder massage ,was so good did not need another session.Rooms very clean as were towels and facilities.Would highly recommend .

Novathai, Propietario at Thai Massage Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your positive commentary and spend your time for write it.
We are so happy for help to your sister.

We hope to see you soon in Benidorm and come to visit us