Biggest problem there was no where to sit outside, no pool or spa. A place with so much sunshine and the beach was a drive away. The area not nice but the city was only about 15 minutes walk. The rooms average and no nice views at is just off the motorway. However the good points are: Close to the city, rooms at back very quite and the staff very pleasant. The restaurant is only used for breakfast and there is only a bar/cafe for meals which was quite nice but not much variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Senator Parque Central Hotel is a 4-star hotel located next to the Old Town of Valencia. Conceived as a tourism and business hotel, it has all the commodities to enjoy a pleasant stay in the city, as well as complete facilities that include meeting rooms and a restaurant where you can start the day with a good breakfast every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Senator Parque Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Parque Central Valencia
- Hesperia Parque Central Hotel Valencia