1,397 results
All reviews old town nespresso coffee machine free bottles of water busy roundabout number bus minute walk free safe small fridge bus stop nearest metro bedroom and bathroom stayed at this hotel for nights town centre mini bar higher floor within walking distance fallas festival
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Right from the moment receptionist Lara welcomed me on arrival to the moment I left two weeks later I could not fault anyone or anything about this hotel.
All reception staff were helpful, all serving staff a delight and the housekeeping was top class.
I was here on business and kept varied hours so did not sample breakfast here, hence I can't review. But I did eat lunch in the cafe bar during which I was provided with a linen tablecloth AND linen napkin. Again, a high level of service and presentation.
Complimentary water was in my mini fridge on arrival (one small gripe - as I was there for two weeks it would have been a nice touch to have had this topped up regularly), and there was tea and coffee making facilities.
The room was cleaned daily to a very high standard, with toiletries replenished, new towels and new sheets provided regularly.
Wi Fi can be a bit hit and miss but thanks go to Lara who sorted out the log in problems on my mobile phone and laptop and one of her colleagues who also got my phone up and running with his 'secret' code!
What would make this hotel top, top, top would be a terrace swimming pool for those scorching city days.....but surveying it I don't think this is possible. Big shame as it would make the hotel perfect for either a weekend city break or week's sightseeing holiday.
One other tiny gripe - well two actually - the walls really do carry sound from adjoining rooms and the BBC news not being available on the beautiful, large TV! But then, with this hotel's own lovely restaurants, Russafa, the brilliant bohemian quarter with its fantastic, quirky bars and tapas eateries just ten minutes' walk away, and the enchanting old town just a bit further, who needs TV?

Room Tip: Ask for a room in between unoccupied rooms if possible as the walls really do capture ALL sound!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank SUE90082
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Parque Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear guest,

First of all, thank you for being our valuable guests. Counting you among our guests is something for which we are especially grateful.

I truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future and provide you with another unforgettable moment in Senator Parque Central.

General Manager.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My partner and I stayed at the Senator Parque for a week and had a lovely time. The room was spacious and clean (apart from one day when it wasn't cleaned as thoroughly as the other days). We asked for a quiet room and were given a room at the back, which was very quiet indeed. Beds are comfortable, and the complimentary water in the mini bar is a nice touch.
The reception staff were very friendly and helpful, they booked us a taxi back to the airport for a fixed price of EUR17 and were always happy to answer any questions. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but went to one of the cafe's in Ruzafa instead where you can have an excellent breakfast for around 11Euro (for 2 people!).
I deduct one star for the day the room wasn't cleaned, and on another day we didn't get any towels. (they were delivered in the evening).
Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to spend some time in the great city of Valencia.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank 341joanna
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Parque Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you appreciated our reception staff. Providing great service to ours guests is our major priority day to day schedule.

We are at your whole disposal and hope you can come to visit us soon. In the meantime we will keep working to achieve all our guests enjoy their stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We got a taxi from the airport as the hotel is about 15 mins walk from the station/metro from the airport, we were charged 24euros. The hotel is in the ruzafa area of valencia which has its oentral market and plenty of bars/cafes etc. The hotel staff were excellent and always very helpful. The rooms themselves were of good size with plenty of room with safe,tea and coffee facilities and two bottle of water in fridge(mini bar) in room. Bathroom was of good size with an excellent shower with all the usual toiletries supplied. We didnt have the breakfast buffet but often used the attached cafe which had plenty of choice for all times of day. It was about 15/20 mins walk to the old town with lots of different streets you an go down and about 15 to the station. the free wifi was perfectly sufficent for our needs and worked well. The hotel will order a taxi to the airport for a fixed fee of 17 euros. all in all a very good hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephen H
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Parque Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us and be assured that it will be shared with our team. It is a pleasure for us to know that you had an enjoyable stay. We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the lovely staff who quickly swapped rooms for us due to unexpected roadworks starting up at night!
Very professionally run hotel 15 mins walk from Valencia Nord which has access to everywhere else. Rooms were large and very clean and air con working well. Self service Breakfast was easy to find and the choices good. Didn't try any other facilities as too busy exploring Valencia. Didn't use busses outside or bikes as preferred to walk instead.
Hotel is in a great location and would benefit from a rooftop terrace as views would be terrific. Great value for money. Thank you folks we had a great 4 days in Valencia.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dundee602

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at the Senator Parque Central and for posting your review on Tripadvisor.

It is with delight to know your compliments regarding our convenient location and our friendly staff. Your flattering words surely motivate us to continuously do our best towards our guests’ satisfaction. We are looking forward to have the chance to welcome you and to have you as guests again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights for a city break in Valencia and were satisfied with the clean and comfortable rooms, location and polite service.
Check in was quick and efficient with the receptionist letting me practice some Spanish but also able to support in English. Our room was on the fifth floor - we booked a king but were assigned a Triple which was spacious and had a huge king size bed as well as a single camp bed. Our room faced an internal courtyard which meant silence and a great sleep on a night which we were happy to sacrifice a view for.
Everything was clean and finished to a high spec with a large flat screen TV, fridge (complete with complimentary welcome water), table and chair and wardrobe. The bathroom was large and again clean & well finished.
Only minor complaints- there was only one toilet roll and this was never replenished throughout the entire stay, although we only run out right at the end of the stay and I'm sure the hotel would have been happy to replenish my experience in other hotels (and preference) is to have a spare.
Also, our safety deposit box had no power at all and didn't work. I could have questioned this with the front desk but our possessions never felt at risk so I didn't bother - I would have preferred it to have worked though straight away with this being a 4* hotel.
Finally, the shower could have been slightly more powerful but it did work well.
The location, in Ruzafa, is around a 15 minute walk from the main train station and city centre, and around 25 minutes from the City of Arts and Sciences. The location worked really well for us as it was an easy walk into the main centre but in a more residential area with tons of nice bars and cafes.
I would definitely recommend this hotel- clean and comfortable for a reasonable price!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaulB
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Parque Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for this kind review. We are very pleased you had such a nice stay and that you felt comfortable with us. It makes us very happy to know that both our establishment and staff fulfilled your expectations.

Regarding the inconveniences, as you said, if you had reported them to our reception department, they would have been willing to help in everything you needed, since it is our main goal that you can feel as comfortable as possible.

We would like to thank you again and hope you can visit us soon, meanwhile we will continue working so all of our guests would enjoy their passage in our hotel.

General Manager,