ILUNION Aqua 3(Valencia)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$93
US$84
  • Restaurant
NH Ciudad de Valencia(Valencia)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$232
US$197
Official website
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$133
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto(Valencia)(Great Value!)
US$38
  • Bar/Lounge
US$95
US$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townairport busgood sizequiet streethour receptioncomplimentary bottlelovely hoteltea bagsside streetmain sitesair conroad noisefront desk staffhotel is locatedvalencia cathedralminute walksized room
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stayed two nights in the Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel. The location and room was fantastic! We easily were able to walk around the old city center. The only down side was that the breakfast was really not very good.

Room Tip: Great room! Ample size and well appointed!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed here for a night during my recent trip to Valencia. The hotel is situated right outside the city center but close to the old town. It's about 10 min walk the old town center. The hotel is housed inside a restored historical building and nicely decorated. Room are really spacious with high ceiling and a nice balcony. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Price is affordable compared to other hotels in the city center. I would strongly recommend people to stay here if they plan on a visit to Valencia and want a taste of staying in a historical building.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
ReceptionFrontDesk, Recepcionista at Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear One-Lonely-Nomad,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated the location,quality and service provided by our staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back in a very near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Charming old building, but my room was very small. Nowhere to put my suitcase, no mini fridge, and minimal toiletries. Bring your own shampoo and lotions. Also found the lighting in the room to be a bit poor. The buffet breakfast was good, but when I went at opening time on the weekend it was full so I had to ho elsewhere for breakfast. The best part are the front desk staff. Super helpful and friendly. Excellent location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel on 22 April 2018n for 4 nights . Unfortunately I had an accident at the entrance of the hotel. There is a ramp which is very flimsy, my shoe got stuck & I fell on the marble floor. I twisted my ankle & I was in excruciating pain at night , I was unable to walk and stand on my foot. I asked reception for help @ 1 am in the morning, receptionist brought one tablet of pain killer. I asked if there was anyone who knows fist aid to bandage my foot. There was no one. I also insisted that this event should be reported for heath & safety reasons.
Early morning I asked the reception if I could see a doctor to see if there was a fracture , she said that they could call the hospital or I could go to a doctor which is near by, I wanted to know if hotel would pay for all the expenses. I was told no, the manager said that their hotel is a high quality and there is nothing wrong with the ramp. If I can post the video of the ramp on this site I will do it later. Luckily I had EU health card & travel insurance cover.
If I didn’t all expenses would be my responsibility .
Merit of the story is that don’t rely on this hotel that they will take responsibility for the accidents happen on their own premises.
I went to the local hospital with the paramedics, waited 3 hrs for an X-ray .
No one seen me. I took a taxi back to hotel thinking that this was a nightmare I could do without.
Hospital system isn’t good. Hotel isn’t responsible. And there is no manager or health & safety officer in the hotel. I think for a eurpean country the system is bad.
Would I ever stay in this hotel again the answer is No,,,!considering I paid £78 per night including breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Lovely clean and quiet hotel with character, and with excellent access to the Turia park and a very short walk to the Plaza De La Virgen in the old town.
Our inside room was spacious and comfortable with a good sized bathroom. Staff were very friendly and approachable and our welcome was warm from the moment we arrived. We preferred to explore and eat out so did not sample the restaurant so cannot comment. Would recommend and will not hesitate to stay again if returning to Valencia.

Room Tip: No coffee or tea facilities in room but bottled water is provided.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ReceptionFrontDesk, Recepcion at Ad Hoc Monumental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Abattely,

Thank you for staying at Ad Hoc Monumental and for taking the time to forward your review . We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Our hotel aims to provide an unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope to see you again