Hotel Neptuno(Valencia)
US$105
  • Room Service
US$41
US$40
Ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto(Valencia)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Bar/Lounge
US$105
US$75
US$71
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hostal Venecia(Valencia)
US$66
US$60
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$101
US$90
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$109
US$83
Priceline
Caro Hotel(Valencia)
US$299
US$249
Official website
1,277 results
All reviewsthe congresscity centrepalacio de congresossquash courtnice hotelswimming poolattended a conferenceold townconference centermetro stationbusiness hotelbusiness tripnice poolchurroscooked breakfastspacious bathroombreakfast room is
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for one night in our recent Spain trip and our room was 419, that offered a good view at the streets (the round-about) and surrounding buildings and was nice especially at nights with the lights on.

The room was nice, cosy and trendy with comfortable bed and we had good rest. The hotel was also near the Casino and supermarkets.

In terms of disappointments, first, there was no kettle provided, neither was bottles of mineral water. Wifi was very unstable and kept on connect and disconnect and was slow too.

The buffet breakfast was average and quite standard like other hotels. But the service crew was very rude. After finishing our buffet, we went to the ice water machine to fill up our water bottles, and just when we started to do so, a short hair waitress (short hair blond) shouted loudly at us "hey, stop it! cannot fill water", as if we were doing something seriously "harmful" to the cafe or other diners. Throughout our walk around the world, this was the very first time we had encountered such situation, not to mention, being shouted by a server.

Even if refilling was not allowed, she could have tactfully told us instead of shouting loudly that "embarrassed" us with tens of pairs of eyes directing at us. And the fact was that no hotel/cafe had ever refused us filling up our bottles with drinking water by far, not fruit juices or coffee/tea. (in addition, there were others who did the same thing, with the orange juices, again either she did not intend to see it or being a racist)

Also, earlier when we went in to the cafe, she asked for details which we provided but thereafter, we saw dozens of diners walked in "just like that" (over the next 10-20 mins) and she did not even bother to ask for details. Either she was "racist" or her eyes went "blind" at those moments. Her rude attitude had one way contributed to our negative experience with the hotel and service (though the reception staff was friendly).

Overall, our stay here was satisfactory but service was terribly bad and poor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your comments !! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay, the room, the views..... I take note about your comment about the breakfast buffet waitress, I apologize if the tone was unpleasant, I deal with our maitre this attitude to improve. I am sorry but we have not any ice water machine in the breakfast room, and we have not any water machine, I don´t undertand your words very well. It is true the clients can enjoy the breakfast buffet without limits but it is not alowed to take food or drink out of the breakfast room, as in most hotels in the world. I am sorry but we are not racist, we are surprised with your words, we receive a lot of people from the five continents and we are pleased with all of them. I apologize again and thanks.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Only weak spot is the morning coffee. Machines not great and tend to be out of order. Might as well bring in some good quality filter coffee in thermos pots to be honest. Breakfast buffet excellent. Rooms very very good. Extra set of doors between bedrooms and corridor ensures noise kept to a minimum. Very comfortable beds. Good clean well supplied bathrooms.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank GWRfanabroad
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments !!! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon at Sercotel Hotels !!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

About 8 minutes taxi drive from the old city (8€), the rooms and service are excellent and would stay again. This was just a three day break so did not use any of the facilities, but there is a great choice of restaurants within easy walking distance

Stayed: May 2018
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments Derek !! We hope to see you soon !!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Very nice and friendly place. I have to say that everything went perfect. Clean rooms equipped with everything even with teeth brush and paste. There was a minibar and tea set as well. Rooms were ready upon arrival and check out went smoothly. The breakfast was great. The hotel is near to the airport which means that it is not close to the city center (less than 30 minutes by bus) but it is surrounded by many banks, restaurants, cafes and grocery shops. There are two bus stations out of the hotel and an underground station which is walking distance.

If I may suggest something, I can suggest to improve the WiFi inside the room and the TV signal.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the street (please watch the photos). I had a corner suit which was perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments Ibrahim !!! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we take note about the wifi and tv signal for check them.. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon !!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

It is a very clean nice hotel. I upgraded the room to one grade up (= superior) with 17 euros per night. It was worth it. Breakfast buffet has a lot of different menu. I stayed for 3 nights, but was never tired of the same food. The receptionist at Check-in was very nice and efficient. She answered all my questions.
One strange thing - there is no tissue paper. I thought it was forgotten to put, so I asked to bring one. Only a tiny pocket tissue paper was brought to my room. So I needed to go to farmacia to buy a box of tissue paper. I have never experienced in a hotel without providing a tissue paper box. If I go to Valencia again, I would stay at the same hotel, but bring a tissue paper box from my house.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments Raphie !! We are pleased to know you have bee so comfortable at the hotel and enjoyed the facilities, the cleannig and the food. I apologize for the tissues, Ususally we put a package of tissues in the room but if you need it you can ask us more, sorry if we do not explain it well at your arrival, it is a componnet of our amenities and we can serve you each day if you need it. Thanks again and see you soon !!!